Reviews for Doctor Who: the 13th Doctor
woodydehond chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
This is a great story please continunu it. Sorry for my bad grammar i'm from Holland
Helper Dawn chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
They should get out by the maze flinging them outward, all four of them, and they wake up around the TARDIS. Jeremy should like Dani and then we have some Drama.
Emilly chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I love every word of it 3 I can really picture it in my head it all happening.
Fallen Snow and Sunstreak chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Eh, I wouldn't care.
Perhaps you can include some memories from Series 8, now that it's over.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
I think it would be okay I think it would be cool if you continued!
Emma chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is an amazing fan fic! Please don't stop! :) You have great talent!
mReg10 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I'm thinking about writing a Doctor Who story myself, so I was wondering if I could use Sarah as the companion? (BTW, mine will also involve a 13th Doctor :3)
mReg10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
SO COOL FOR THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY LIKED A CLIFFHANGER
Avalin Rose Ellyot chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
You made Rupert Grint the Doctor! Amazing.
Marshy Mallow chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
This story is just a roller coaster man..
Sam chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was a really good story I hope you can finish it sometime! :)
timelady97 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
More! c:
Vikingfangirl23 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
I am a total Whovian, and I love your story. The maze reminds me of both the Maze Runner and the fourth Harry Potter book. Sarah and Jeremy seem like really cool characters, and I can't wait to see more of their past and their interactions - Jeremy likes Sarah, but does she like him? The thirteenth doctor is awesome, but I'd like a description of his new form. And will Dani stay in the story, or just be in this little bit of it? And where's Sarah's adoptive mom? Sorry, I'm rambling, but I have so many questions! Keep writing!
Ella chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
excellent story ;-) My friend is reading this, he loves doctor who ;-)
teresa chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
I really love this story but you haven't written in over a year! I hope u r still on this site and check on it weekly anyway I love the story and want to read more please please add a chapter im depret
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »