Reviews for The Reluctant Parent
anetonia2527 chapter 31 . 1h
perfection
dorisalynne2003 chapter 31 . 5h
I know this is a few years late but AWESOME story!
flanduslover1 chapter 31 . 4/7
I absolutely love this amazing story
TLynnson chapter 31 . 4/6
Lovely story, good read.
I really like how ana wasn't easy to get...like the others she told him No.
Lillywhite1 chapter 31 . 3/18
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story.
Blushingminx chapter 11 . 1/30
I do like the story and the twist...but I somewhat find the BDSM lifestyle a bit judgemental. Why are submissive called whores? Is it because they accepted gifts from their Dom where it states in their contract that they will. I'm not in the lifestyle but know a few and they are happily married. Its consensual and it does come down to comparability. Just stating my opinion other than that good read.
Romana973 chapter 31 . 1/27
I just recently discovered your story and I really enjoyed it. I appreciated that you didn't use the normal fall-back storyline of Elena, Jack and Lelia. It made this more unpredictable and original.

Thanks for sharing your writing talent with us!
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 1/26
I Loved it. it was a great story good job
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
Great story just wish there were more
J.P.Luvs-Fifty-Shades chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
I loved reading this story...Sad to see it end...
LMFG chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
Good story you got there. You have enough drama to be sure, but I did "miss" Elena apart from the epiloge. Isn't she and her obsession with CG a critical part of the story?! Well, never mind, your story to tell; thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/10/2016
Even better the second time, thank you!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
I know this story is complete but I just wanted to say how judgmental it seem s towards BDSM. I know its not everyones thing but that doesn't give the rights to demonize it. Also, is this another "how great is Anna" story? This story tries to make her seem so great when she is possessive, nosey, intrusive, selfish, and trying to keep Christian away from his biological kid. If Carrick sides with Anna over his own sons parental rights- i'm done.
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »