Reviews for Following You
LadeeTwilight chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
This chapter is awesome and beautiful!
LadeeTwilight chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Lol. Your author note is funny. And yes I think that Adam shouldn't have been I'm the cage because he was tricked by angels but I also agree with your castiel; he has made terrible and selfish decisions.
LadeeTwilight chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I love how accurate your writing of the characters is. keep up the great work hun! !
NarutoRox chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Oooooh, awesomeness in awesome sauce. ;) I like how Kevin's being portrayed, and the thought of him and Crowley taking to hunting is interesting.
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Oh my...wow. I just loved it, I'm still impressed with your ability to make me feel as though I'm watching one of the episodes, only in written form! (If that makes sense) Sam's love of the Impala was both hilarious and believable, I loved it! Thanks for using it, and thanks for the shout out! :D
ChickieG chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
That is awesome. I can't wait to read more. I have always loved that we share so many thoughts on how this could play out. But, the differences are the parts I most enjoy.
ChickieG chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Dean doesn't know how to deal with Cas losing his angel powers because those tongs were always secondary to him anyway. To Dean Cas is Cas. And he's happy Cas is back.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Lots going on here! One could almost feel sorry for those befuddled demons.
mescaline chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
This is a great story. It is imaginative and the tone is right and the characters are right and it's very well written. I especially have grown to like the plot with Crowley and Kevin, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Over all, I'm in love with it. It is, however, a bit fast paced for my liking, and some things happen so quickly I barely have time to process it before the next plotline jumps out at me. I think this has gotten way better in the later chapters though, and I like that the chapters have gotten longer, since it means the story slows down a bit.

Anyways, the story is awesome and I can't wait for the next update!
ChickieG chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I happen to love long chapters. Really great one. So its a race, huh? Funny about Sam and the car.
mscottsayshi chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Great stuff! I would like to throw in a wild card and say Sam should fall in love with Castiel! I think that would bother Dean more than the Impala!
DaniBD chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
God, I'm loving this fic. Thank you for writing it.

Since Gabriel doesn't seem to be an option, I would choose the Impala second!
ChickieG chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
OMG, did Crowley just steal a bow? BTW nice Heroes reference. Is Sam turning into some sort of God? Will Bobby be sent to meet up with Sam? No, wait don't tell, just write.
niccc chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
So Crowley wants to become Misha Collins? He's always had such lofty aspirations.
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Woo-hoo, like the plot developement! I can see the possibilities are endless. ;) Oh, and Sam must fall in love with the impala, uh-huh. That poor car needs to meet someone.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »