Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Wyomingbeast chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Please keep writing. It's really good and cute. :)
CREATOR OF AWESOMNESS chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Question is this anakin with his real face or is he still in the darth vader suit and still ugly
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Aww, this is cute! Keep it up!
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hmmm, interesting plotline and idea. I wonder what exactly Sidious intends Anakin to do in order to keep his son alive? Knowing Sidious, it has something to do with evil. Keep writing.
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Luke's gonna meet his twin sister.
Spiritblaze chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Aww, you should've shown the Anakin/Palpatine confrontation! :(

But in any case, I *am* glad he's Anakin now. :) Yay for him protecting Luke! Nobody messes with Luke when Ani's around. No one! xD

I can't wait until Leia comes into the picture!
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Well, don't mess with Luke, because you have to deal with his father.
Spiritblaze chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Another lovely chapter! :)

Poor little Lukie, though... :(
Spiritblaze chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter! The Luke/Vader interaction is adorable beyond words. :)
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is rather good, your palpatine is so damn sarcastic. What a dark sense of humor without be OOC. Well done. A very fine line to walk upon .
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Well, Vader's going to have be extra careful with Luke now. But Luke needs to not scare his father so much.
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well, Vader's happy he got his son back. Is this one of those Palpatine found Luke and tortured him, before handing him over to Vader stories?
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I think you excel at writing things like this. You seem to have a talent for them.
Spiritblaze chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow, I am greatly interested by your premise! I can't wait to see where this fic goes. ;)