Reviews for What to Say
Andfel chapter 1 . 1/19
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS! seriously, I love you for doing this, that last part when they were bothering each other infront of Scott I was like "I want this! this shits in my whole life!" you're awesome.
lollilolli123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was absolutely adorable and I loved how their relationship just kind of happened, it gave the story a more realistic feel.

I can't say I've ever encountered another person who identifies as gray asexual (and I didn't expect you to write Izaac like that either.) But it was good and the writing was good. I really, really liked it.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Your fine. I'm grey asexual and I find those whole thing brilliant and adorable.

Keep writing.

-Sy
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Toooooo cuuuuuuute!

I don't read much Stisaac, but you write it pretty well :)
Poppins chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Cuteness overload! :))
Angel.with.hornz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
New to this couple but Mg interest is definitely peaked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh, man, this was absolutely adorable! I really like the idea of ace-ish-demi!Isaac—it seems fitting, really. And just. Just. So cute!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
Armadura Fairy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You should continue the story.
nakala chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I never read-well maybe once-slash but this is too much. I'm like a third of the way through and you had me chuckling to myself cus the characterization of styles is spot on and I can see him being clueless like that
I really love your writing because I have found myself reading some of the most random things written by you
"We aren't friends," he says out loud, because if there's one thing Stiles is terrible at, it's sitting on new realizations.

"Um?" Isaac says, and seriously, how did he make that a question?

"I mean we're basically in love and I didn't actually notice," he explains.

"Oh, well, uh, yeah," Isaac says. He pats Stiles' back reassuringly. "It might have been hard to pick up on."

"I thought you liked Scott! And kind of just used me as a stand in until he wasn't busy with Allison."

"It's complicated," Isaac explains, which isn't an explanation at all.
SO YOUR STYLE OF REVEALING STUFF I LIKE IT WAS CUTE
well i think this was different and I had to bing grey-a but after that i knew what was up
but like i've said before I give anything you write a try and i liked this
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love this story! It was awesome!
Yoshichi chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww so cute love it!
orionastro chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
very good new story, you should continue , or a sequel to see them and the pack