Reviews for Seeing Is Believing
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I like the way this was written. Short statements rather than long paragraphs emphasize the abruptness of the whole thing.
Believe4Ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I really enjoyed this. It was fun to read, has the emotional yet calculating aspect I receive when I think about Spock, and conveyed a deeper insight to one of my favorite scenes in Into Darkness. Good job!
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Excellent! I definitely feel that Spock was thinking a lot of these thoughts, especially the end
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is seems like the exact thoughts that would be running through Spock's head. Well done!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great fic!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love it! Poor Spock :/

-Ace
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Revenge is sweet when Spock's enraged!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Heartbreaking, beautiful. Amazing. WOW.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This a beautiful description of what I think could have been going through Spock's mind in that scene. Definitely remorse, grief and vengeance.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Great job ;D
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was a good fic. I thought it well written and very touching. Though I do find it ironic that Kirk is the one to die in this universe due to Khan when in the other it was Spock. Ja.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
oh this scene made me cry. so heart wrenching! and that scream from spock! gave me the chills. great work on this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
fantastic job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice. Wasn't the movie fantastic?
Sanae chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Beautiful ficlet. Thanks for writing this! And yes, Khan did pay.
Also, just saying but it was poignant how Spock did not cry when his mother died along his entire planet yet, he did when Jim died. Perhaps you could write another ficlet describing Spock experiencing yet another human emotion: happiness when seeing Jim waking up two weeks later.