Reviews for Shadows of Time
"I love you"
"I know"
AND THAT WAS WHEN PANDORA AND ADRIC BECAME MY OTP FOR SURE
Aren chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
i cannot express how relieved i was that adric was okay omg i was stressing out so bad.
honestly i wont stop praising your writing because its too good, i was crying by the end, especially with that last line which was essentially a punch to the gut (in a good way).
here's to the finale!
Dancing-Souls chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Oh great ending!
melliemoo chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
This was a sad chapter - poor Adric must be so confused.
melliemoo chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
No! Adric can't be engaged! Lilas seems so ... not his type.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
When is the sequel up
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Please put a notice chapter here when it's up
Lovin' the story chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Amazing! Simply amazing! I can't wait to read more!
Elysian Dawn chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
My God, this story just keeps getting better and better. I've read since the first one - and I haven't reviewed anywhere near the amount I should have, sorry to say - and you do just a masterful job at portraying Pandora's evolution from tribute to victor to broken, changed...thing...that she is in this, the third installment of the series.

I still need to catch up, but I love this story. I love Pandora's journey, and even Adric's catching on with me a bit after I first dismissed him. This is top-notch writing at its finest, and Pandora deserves a place among the hall of Hunger Games OCs.
Poppydots chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Ah she's alive! :)
ScarletRavenwood chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
*Sobbing* OMGGGGGGG this chapter made me sob so much! And then I saw (END OF EPOCH THREE) and I totally spazzed and was like "WHAT?! NO! WAIT WHAT!
A Sobbing Reader chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
I kno.
If we kill the author maybe she can't put us through this kind of emotional pain.
Lovin' the story chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
...wow. I cried when seven died. i fear for snow. pandora is going to destroy him!
Emma chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
*stares at computer*
*sniffs*
*takes bat and beats computer*
*dies*