Reviews for Things Will Never Be The Same
happysue115 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
happysue115 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
askthejackfrost chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Ooooooh! I can't wait for more! I love it so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Characters live
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Writing is an excellent therapy method. But it's so private, intensely so. I worry for his journal and who might get their hands on it.
paola-uchiha-haruno chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
It's good to see that Jack is progressing :)...soon he will let me hug him XD XD
I can't wait to see more BlackIce! n.n I have the feeling that Pitch is going to read that journal XD
The chapter was nice (it was short but the content was excellent). You know what they say: best using few significant words, than many empty words (I heard the phrase in Spanish, I don't know if the translation is right...sorry, English is not my native language :( )
About the poll...I prefer an ending without Character Death.
Congratulations for your Beta! It is very difficult to get one?
Sorry (again) I'm talking a lot and off topic -_-U
Can't wait for next chapter!
Take care!
P.S.: Thank you for the PM, I'm happy for you :)
StarlightWolf16 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I keep thinking Pitch is going to steal the journal. That would be fun on a bun...well for Pitch anyway.
paola-uchiha-haruno chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Yeah! You are back!
I'm so happy for you (the depression episodes are the worst XP I know that)
I like the chapter, it is true that there is nothing more powerful than a blank page and a pencil (in my case XD)
I can't wait for the next chapter!
StarlightWolf16 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I'm just glad to have you back!
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I'm really sorry to hear that things have been difficult. Depression is an insidious thing. Please keep up with the fight.
ImASuckerForVillains chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I really hope you can get through this. This story is fantastic, Pitch is a little sadistic but still. I live your work. Aja aja FIGHTING!
paola-uchiha-haruno chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I love your fic! I like the Jack that you created, it is like the one of the movie but this one has something more...I don't know how to describe it but this one has a new...essence, I like that.
And Pitch, he is also is like the one in the movie but with something extra.
The story is adorable, it has many feelings. I nearly cry when Mrs. Charlotte said that things to Jack and made him cry (my poor baby TT-TT...That Bitch!...sorry for that -_-U).
And about your depressions, don't worry for that. We all suffer for that, I'm still stuck with my fics, so don't worry, update when you feel it and when you are happy with your work, don't force the inspiration it will worsen the depression (I know from experience).
Again, I love your fic!
keembur chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Take your time I hope you feel better I 3 your writing but don't push yourself if you don't feel like it
Heather Dehmer chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Don't apologize! All you need to worry about is yourself and your depression right now. Depression is a hard thing and just can't be pushed aside and ignored. My advice, start finding out (if you haven't already) what makes/made you depressed in the first place, then work on making it something that makes you happy or, if memory/traumatic event related, talk about it enough to where it just doesn't bother you anymore. I've dealt with it too and that's mostly what I did for the multiple things that depressed me. It may take awhile but if you keep at it, have family who supports you, and have friends that know you and will take you as you are, then you are going to do just fine. Good luck, and remember, worry about yourself and ONLY yourself right now. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Kittygoth666 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Please update! I keep thinking of this story haha
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »