Reviews for RED SKIES AT NIGHT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great story. I wish is could have been this way.
Thanks very much for sharing this.
TG
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love this. Dean's desperation while doing CPR and never giving up. Guh, right to my heart. Can't wait for the new season to begin.

And then this line: I'd been in the presence of Death enough times to feel him bearing down on my little brother.

Love.
theblonde2243 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
gah feels
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
You did a really good job with this! Thanks!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I would have been very upset if Dean lost Sam after having him stop the last trial. I don't know if Dean actually brought Sam back, or if it was supernatural, a way to end the trial, but Sam came back. I like Dean's attitude of doing everything together from now on. No more self-sacrifices. They go together, or not at all. :D
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yay! Yummy hurt!Sammy and protective!bigbrother!Dean! Just what I needed on this freezing cold day! I so hope the next season starts off with some delicious hurt/sick Sam just like in this and doesn't skip to "sometime later" and miss all the awesome drama. It's going to be a looooong wait but at least there's awesome fic to help get us through! :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OMG you had me worried there that it was a death fic and you hadn't warned us!
Awesome continuation of the scene, real heart in the mouth stuff and so emotional. The finale blew me away, especially the last 10 minutes and we got the chick-flick moment, in a very dramatic and emotional way.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Ah, kill me why dotcha? Man that scene broke me and you continued it here really awesomely! :-) aww boys! And loved the bad boys reference... so sam and dean! :-)

Tnx for sharing!

S.
Jily4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
My heart almost stopped half way through! I had to go check to see if I missed a death fic notice! Wonderful continuation of our shows awesome final! I hadn't actually thought about the angels splatting on the ground. Hummmm... Anyway, thanks for the great story!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm glad you had Dean say he loves Sam, I know he does but I'm glad he found the courage to say it.
B x
dashipper chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh...I loved this story! I was a little worried there in the middle of the story. LOL! Do you think Dean will ever tell Sam verbally that he loves him on the show? How awesome would that be, right? Because Dean has been doling out the bro hugs big time this season! Thanks for sharing!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Are you trying to give me heart failure? I did just update my CPR card, but I can't perform it on myself...
I knew you wouldn't kill Sam, but what a stressful moment when he died.
Also I know it is a minor thing, but you even had a falling angel hit the Impala.
You did a wonderful job capturing Dean's fear and terror as Sam was dying and then quit breathing.
It seems that the 'SN' writers have heard the fans plea for brother moments between Dean and Sam, plus some hugs :). So it would seem that we could get to hear them say 'jerk' and 'bitch' one more time.
As Dean kept on performing CPR, I love this line from him, "I'm not giving up, here, Sammy."
I could picture Dean continuing until he ran out of energy and strength.
I was worried about the season finale before I watched it. (I did have to skip to the end to find out if Dean and Sam were both alive) I'm not angry or crying, so love reading any 'missing scenes' once the screen had faded to black.
I know I've said it before, but I love reading your stories (even when you are trying to give me heart failure).
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Thanks again and until next time, take care.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
*-*

Dude, you're gold!
Better than awesome!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Good story.
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh god oh god oh god ohgodohgodhgohdgohgdhgohgohgodhgoh
okay that is by far my favorite post-finale fic ever ahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I cannot contain my happiness/excitement/satisfaction with this. Ugh it's just too good.
Dean and Sam are so in character. And Sam /dying/?
You are a writer after my own heart.
Perfection; thank you.