Reviews for Precipice
redtrouble chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I like the Shepard/James pairing a lot and you did them well. :)
LilVy chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I liked how slowly you showed Shepard and Vega going from complete disdain for each other to both wanting to try something more than casual. And even though they never ended up in the sack in your story, it felt very natural and real. I just loved it. I'm shocked that it's only got 6 reviews. I'm going to share the story on my tumblr. :-)
Skylark chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Very good. I liked it :D
Alpenwolf chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Good piece of work you have done here. I liked how Shepard and James interacted and everything.
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
burrying james in a tutu ... now, that's a nice picture in my head xD
Hailey-Stone chapter 17 . 5/17/2013

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
I loved this story, so much so that I couldn't stop reading it until the end once I started. The development here felt far more organic than it does in the actual in game, it always kind of bugged me how 'new' the interaction between Shep and Vega felt, considering one was the guard of the other for six months.

I'd love to see your take on how their relationship after this would progress through ME3 and perhaps post Reaper invasion if you were so inclined. If your writing here is anything to go by, you could certainly give the unrequited romance its proper dues (I appreciate the attempted olive branch by BioWare in the Citadel DLC, but both are so OOC that I personally think it hurts more than it helps).
Eleneri chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Excellent! This is a fantastic, well-paced beginning to a story. I like how your Shepard is different, comes across different, has a new vibe to her that sets her apart from my game, and yet has a lot of depth to her. I like how James doesn't get along with her. I like your action; it flows well. Heck. I just like it all!