Reviews for Sam Falling
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
great story. thank you.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I would love to see Sam give Dean the amulet back. I would love for Dean to prove to Sam, just how important he is to Dean, by taking the amulet and wearing it again. Sam needed to say those things to Dean, because Dean has been pushing Sam away for a long time. It would be nice for the brothers to connect again.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awesome loved the amulet fix and the jerk bitch exchange.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love this tag to 8x23. Poor Sammy.
lynn1974 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved the story. Brought me to tears.
NAVILLUS chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoy your stories. Tx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
As usual, a very powerful story, very heartbreaking.
I was so glad when Sam finally told Dean how he felt. He has tried and tried to make up for his mistakes and yet it’s never enough.
Unlike Sam here, I VERY, VERY MUCH BLAME DEAN for MANY things, not the least of which is choosing Castiel and the other angels over Sam when Castiel was using Dean (as Tessa warned him) just as much as Ruby was using Sam, blaming Sam for the apocalypse when everyone had a part in it, treating Sam like dirt so many times, bringing Sam back from Cold Oak (not for Sam’s sake but because Dean didn’t want to be alone) then blaming Sam when he couldn’t deal with Dean’s deal, blaming Sam for not looking for him in Purgatory when from Sam’s perspective Dean was dead (and they both know how bringing someone back from the dead turns out), and the list goes on and on and on, ending with that infuriating chaperon comment.
Sam is strong, compassionate and amazingly forgiving. He has saved countless lives, and sacrificed himself to eternal torture to clean up a mess for which everyone (angels, demons, Castiel and DEAN among them) was responsible.
It is so sad that here he feels so worthless, lucky to be allowed to breathe the same air as Dean.

Apologies for the rant. As I said, your stories are powerful and bring out very strong emotions.

TG
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You did a terrific job with this! That was an amazing episode and you rounded it out perfectly. I loved the last line. Juse beautiful!
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Total perfection! Loved the amulet fix! I can only hope this becomes canon!
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Samulet! This definitely worked. Loved it.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I read this at work but forgot to review! Hate when I do that! I loved it! Wonderful from Sam's point of view! Loving your tags so much! Some of my favorite stories to read!
Jily4 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh, that was good, and yep, totally needs a tissue warning! I love your fix of the amulet while writing a great tag to the final. Thank you!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Lovely! So glad to see the Samulet! Well done.
EndlessRoads chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
My phone is being ridiculous. Anyway.
This is a wonderful story that is beautifully written and is so powerful and heartfelt it is ridiculous. I really, really hope something happens with the amulet in the show. Thank you for that fix. And the 'coming home' part. Just...so perfect. I love this tag so much! Thank you.
*goes off to read your other work*
EndlessRoads chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is absolutely positively wonderful. Oh my gosh. It just...Sam is so perfectly captured. That episode brought me to tears and this tag just fleshed it out so much more and makes it that much more powerful. Oh my. When Sam just responded to Dean telling him he would de with, "So?", I...I was just like...WHY? But yeah. *cough*