Reviews for Adventures In Neverland
effulgentcolors chapter 1 . 7/2
Hahha, I loved this! It was hilarious! Thank you!
EurekaBeck chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved it! I figured someone was going to walk in but I laughed out loud at that scene with Mary Margarets reaction and Emmas response was priceless. Also loved Hooks line about how he was just looking for aunts. Great fun! Thanks for writing this.
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
The ending is hilarious and Mary Margret's reaction even more so. I love this story :)
maraudettee chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
as fun as this was to read my body is itching all over now with imaginary red insects
sentbyfools chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ah, omg, I absolutely adored this. Their banter and the situation had me laughing the whole time.
leonheartgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I would LOVE to read a follow up chapter to this just to see how they DID manage to get out of there with no clothes. This was great. I could not stop laughing. Brava!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"You really know how to ruin a choice vacation spot," she replied dryly, rolling her eyes. "What is this stuff anyway?" She knelt over the knapsack, opening it and simultaneously jumping backwards. "Oh, my god, what the hell is that?"-You have got Emma's voice down, so dry, so lively.

"They're flesh eaters."-Yeah...Willofthewisp out on that one. Can't do flesh-eating ants. HORRIBLE image and I mean that as a compliment!

"Dammit! Bloody hell! Emma, help me with my trousers!"-Please, please, PLEASE let someone walk in on this!

"It's of concern, because my eyes are burning out of my head."-Now's not the time to be complimenting him on his "endowments," Emma!

"Oh my god!" Mary Margaret quickly shielded her eyes from what she had walked into and turned her body back towards the door where she had entered. "I'm sorry! I was only coming down here for some food…"-Yay! I got my wish! You are too funny!

"Like I said, they're extremely slow moving, so that shouldn't be a problem. They're most dangerous when they're already touching your skin. They're also highly susceptible to drowning. We'll soak the floors, toss the fruit overboard, and bag the clothes… we can soak them in a bucket. The salt water will kill them faster than anything else."-Well, crisis averted and they saw each other naked! All around a good day!
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"I don't think so," she said, subconsciously brushing her forearms with her hands, a shiver running down her spine at the thought of the miniscule insects crawling all over her skin. "What's so bad about them anyway?"

*angrily scratches skin*

GOD DAMMIT, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, EMMA!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was funny, I love it :)
lyricsinmotion chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
ADJGHALSKDGH THIS MAY BE MY FAVORITE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I LOVE YOU.
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMG SO FUNNY! I Snorted out loud! Love this so much, wish there was a part two!
OneBadCat chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
LOVE THIS!

Cracked up the whole way through :) So glad you expanded this, xx
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
oh my gosh this needs a second chapter of them streaking all the way to the ship and how the others react XDDDD pleeeeease! but now I feel like bugs are crawling on me...
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hahahaha I loved this! I think I read part of it on tumblr but not all! Glad I saw you had posted the link again! :)
onceuponamirror chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I LOVED this! Hope to see more from you!