Reviews for Proof of Existence
rasulpr chapter 21 . 1/10
Hey i love this story when's the next update though :(
JheremyC chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
Another great chapter. thank you for sharing your stories
conan.lagace chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Holy shit this is good, here's hoping for an update.
ShaiGar chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
"I'll see "
See what?
ObsessedwReading chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
Wonderful job writing this. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
Hell yeah! He's back bitches!
Starway Man chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Glad to see an update of this story as always! I liked the way you restored Xander's memory using the Orlon window plot trick, I definitely wasn't expecting that. I definitely wasn't expecting Dawn to show up so soon, either! I was kind of hoping for Cordelia and pre-Halloween Xander to talk in private before he got his memory back. but the Faith/Xander interactions made up for that. :) Hope we see more of this story soon!
Ldysabella chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
So glad to see Xander back to his old new self. I'm looking forward to his "Ah ha!" moment.
bwburke94 chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Alright, we got the obligatory Dawn appearance out of the way. (And it's been a while since the last update, hasn't it?)
Quathis chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
And he's back and better than ever. His own memories in place and Dawn sent by the monks, I'm guessing that means Glory will be coming to town. That should be interesting. I wonder how many buildings will come tumbling down in his mission to take out Glory. Until next time.
TieDyeJackson chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Yay Dawnie :D. I'm so enraptured by this story and it just keeps getting better. Keep up the really really really awesome work.
Bobboky chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
very good work
Shashenka chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Love the new chapter! Glad this story isn't dead as its really, really well written!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I love that. "What kind of wuss uses pink shotgun shells?" "FWOOSH" "Oh. Awesome."
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
Love that you have updated! I also like that you are trying to repair Xander and Willow's friendship.