Reviews for Proof of Existence
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 13 . 4/10
Great story, I hope you come back sometime to update. Will the Slayer Scythe be able to activate Faith without Buffy or Kendra temporarily dying?

Will they contact the Guardian before anything happens to her?
Piterio chapter 13 . 4/5
Nice finish as well as all the other parts of the story, but I didn't get who bout the love spell? Guess I have to re-read that part to find out.
ahrondude chapter 13 . 4/4
Great new chapter
Starway Man chapter 13 . 4/4
Some nice resolutions to the plot arcs; I initially couldn't believe it when the cops showed up to save Xander's butt, but it wasn't impossible for that to happen, I guess. Some good actions scenes there. And Angel lost his soul? After all the warnings Xander gave him? He should either get cursed or get dusted straightaway!

I loved the scene with Cordelia and Firefighter!Wes, and the appearance of Richard Wilkins definitely caught my eye as Xander recognized the future big bad. Interesting speculation about Dawn setting him up to take the fall where Sweet was concerned; not sure what you based that on, though. The best part of the chapter was the love/lust spell, though! You're right, pink dust is never good. Hope we see the next chapter soon!
Bobboky chapter 13 . 4/3
Very good work
Quathis chapter 13 . 4/3
He pulled the win and is trying to keep things from going even more to pot. Given the conversation with Jenny, I'm wondering how much of a reveal Xander will give for this. Until next time.
Fibinaci chapter 13 . 4/3
Even with the foreshadowing from the shopkeep, it took me three reads to twig to what was going on.
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 4/3
Awesome job on this.
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 4/3
Dang, Xander made it through the rough spot for the moment, and will look forward to what will happen next as it comes time for the Judge to make his move with the baiting of Angel there.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 13 . 4/3
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 3/27
Great fanfic .
L chapter 12 . 3/23
Please continue this story
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 3/22
Well, it looks like Xander is dancing with the devil there, and will wonder what'll happen by the time Wes arrives, and what it'll mean if Buffy or the others find him beat all to heck.
Canta009 chapter 12 . 3/21