Reviews for Proof of Existence
CBB chapter 8 . 6/26
You need a beta. Badly.
IllustrationDog chapter 17 . 6/1
I finished reading your story so far and it's great! Having Tara in here early has me so excited.
Starway Man chapter 17 . 5/31
Great update, thanks for giving us the latest instalment of the story! You finished up the Phases arc very nicely, and I was glad to see you changed things from what we saw on the show - like Cain getting arrested, and Angelus getting captured. And Anya's back? Interesting...looking forward to seeing what happens next!
D72 chapter 17 . 5/31
Haha, I'm imagining snake harris ending up a feeb and glowering at booth, who has no idea why this kid hates him.

Glad to see you still have faith in the project, a lot of fics crap out in the fixit phase.
I guess if your whole point it to make all the Scoobies look like complete losers then this fic is succeeding.
Badass!Xander is badass.
Also, love the actor gag.
apeljohn chapter 17 . 5/31
Anya? ...ohshit.

This is gripping stuff. I particularly love the way that, every time Xander thinks he's got a handle on events, something else comes along and the handle promptly falls off. It's about the least curb-stompey OP!Xander fic I've read, which is precisely how such fics should be written.
Fibinaci chapter 17 . 5/31
Nice, you continue to have Xander do things fairly smartly given his limitations. Also a nice job done on the others reactions to him, all very much canon based. Even the variations are nice, I giggled at Kendra's "Whatever."
Mist of Rainbows chapter 17 . 5/31
I'm not a fan of Xander not just staking him... but I guess locking him up and mentally torturing him works as well.
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 5/31
Awesome chapter and fanfiction. :)
Quathis chapter 17 . 5/31
Not sure if the secrecy on the hunter was habit or plan. That seems like having them on board for that would have been the best way to distract them from Angelus' capture. Though if he's using it as a red herring to keep them completely in the dark, that would make sense. Though now his future ex-fiancé is approaching his childhood bestie in what will likely end in tears and complications for all. Until next time.
demonic hellfire chapter 17 . 5/31
Come on no Booth mistaken for Angelus that's a staple of Bones x-overs. Also post the chapters on TTH
Piterio chapter 17 . 5/31
It's been a while since I saw this one. I's nice to see that Xander doing relativly okay. Seeing the bones cross though put me off a little. I ddin't find it bad it just was so unexpected. Still it was great chapter and with this omnious ending. Well there bound to be something terrific happening. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for the chapter.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 17 . 5/31
I am very happy to see this and more so for seeing Xander finally catch his nemesis, now the question becomes how does he stay one step ahead of Drusilla and her backer. Can't wait to see what you have planned for that.

Also loved the Bones mention here, really added something to the weird factor for Xander.
Swanboy chapter 17 . 5/31