Reviews for Proof of Existence
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 8/2
Oh oh the ange situation . Good thing they stopped him.
Umbra.Venator chapter 20 . 7/28
Good chapter :D
Steve79 chapter 20 . 7/27
Well this is interesting, either bad timing on Xander's part, or some in the demon community found out about him suddenly being vulnerable. On the plus side, depending on how they handle this, they may wind up knocking out a few odd threats and enemies well in advance here.
crocket chapter 20 . 7/24
awesome story
Omg such an amazing story. When will u b updating
shugokage chapter 20 . 7/20
Wow that is an awful situation and great chapter!
ShaiGar chapter 20 . 7/20
Wes would know that it's "Diana and I", not "me and Diana"; after all, he was Head Boy. Also, they've been friends since kindergarten, I'm sure they've memories before Buffy that don't include crayons.

Also, Scenic route.
Fibinaci chapter 20 . 7/19
Nice, we get all the facets of pre-halloween Xander, including the less than favorable ones.
MOST BIGGEST DICK OF A CLIFFHANGER
Starway Man chapter 20 . 7/18
Great chapter and greater update, this is definitely one of my favorite stories! I loved the development of the characters, the action and the conversations were excellent. I look forward to seeing what happens next - are you going to have Amnesiac!Xander and Cordelia meet? And how will Anya cope if her amulet is smashed, and Xander can suddenly remember his future history with her? Hope you update again soon!
"Um Will, did future me have enemies?
"I think so why?"
"Because I think I see a bunch of them."
LMAO, priceless. :-D
BTW, am I the only one who thinks that there will be some serious consequences to Faith's spontaneous make out session with amnesiac!Xander? Anyone else? Guys?
Quathis chapter 20 . 7/18
Bad, but fun times to watch. Good conversation there, really gets them to reconnect so hopefully when the memories return, they can rebuild the friendship. Until next time.
TieDyeJackson chapter 20 . 7/18
amnesia is always fun but now I am missing bad ass Xander too lol
orion0905 chapter 20 . 7/18
Great chapter. So glad to see this in my in box, I'm also looking forward to them meeting the little vengeance demon.
Bobboky chapter 20 . 7/18