Reviews for Proof of Existence
great story
Fallyna chapter 24 . 9/11
Great to see this updated! I've had it on my follow list for ages, but had to go back and reread it from the start to catch up.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone try to save Marcie in a fic before, so I wonder if she'll show up again in the future to repay the favour - assuming she doesn't escape the coven and kill them all...

Didn't see Spike's curse coming either, but that opens up plenty of options for you to use him in Xander's quest against fate. It looks like Xander doesn't have his DU ammo this time and Skip told him this will be 'one last chat', so you've ended this on quite the cliff hangar. Looking forward to your next update.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 24 . 9/3
Love this story, this is how Xander should be.
ficreader2011 chapter 24 . 9/1
giving spike the soul was great.
SteveKratz chapter 24 . 8/30
Not a bad story, hope you confine it soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 24 . 8/29
Marcy... I almost forgot about her, being more concerned about the mutated swimming team.
Looking forward to see more.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 8/27
Poor Xander, all his hard work ot turning into a demon hunter destroyed by Willow's careless wish.
Kairan1979 chapter 16 . 8/26
Xander's life is never easy, even with preknowledge.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 8/24
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
crocket chapter 15 . 8/21
in canon buffy gets pissed at everyone when angelous comes back but sunnydale is supposed to be in California so she was underage she was basically raped by a 200 year vamp (under law) and yet blames everyone like jenna with you lied to us stuff yet how many times she lie to her mum i think the buffy show really shows how hypocritical Americans can be. Great story had start re read as new chapter came out and not read in a while
shugokage chapter 24 . 8/20
Nice job on this chapter!
Melikalilly chapter 24 . 8/20
I love this story
lokpik122589 chapter 24 . 8/20
Yes! New update. This has been a great chapter, I really like how you brought in Marcy again, it's good to see her training has been pretty good, it's sad that she's already gone but I think the coven will be good for her.

Loved the detonator bit, Jasmine using the old carrot( die in explosion) or the stick( skip) approach to motivate Xander.

That is the perfect curse, it is even doable with the gem of Amara though I hope spike does eventually come back into the fold.

I laughed so hard I dropped my phone when Xander rushed out to get sunglasses for the group.

Poor Cordelia, Marcy really did hurt her, I could almost see another wish from her getting granted, maybe along the lines of " I wish he new how it feels, to have your ex wanting to help someone who hurt you!"
Or something about "how it feels to have a tormentor appearing out of nowhere.".
This could green light a ressurection villain, maybe Darla to give Jasmine the opportunity to to birth Conner, or impata or the alpha, heck miss Madison is still I school.

Great chapter, it always makes my day when you update one of your stories.
Have a great day.
WiseSilver chapter 24 . 8/20
Good chapter. But a lot happened, in a very short period of time. Could have use more detail.
Could have also used more editing. Multiple grammar, spelling and sentence errors. Some of which made the dialogue make no sense.
Adding to that, dialogue felt choppy then your previous chapters.
My advice, sit on it for a hour or two, reread it once it’s no longer fresh on the mind.
Otherwise, like I said before. Nice to see a update and a good chapter.
Let Buffy die she will grow up