Reviews for Proof of Existence
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 22 . 7/29
Great story, please continue!
xavierp chapter 22 . 7/29
I just finished rereading this, can't believe that you don't have more reviews on this. I'm finding it really well written. Not too sure that I follow your reasoning with the curse: Willow's eyes went black and she was, seemingly, possessed while doing it. That was her first foray into black magics - the resurrection being the other biggy prior to Kingsman's Bluff. Remember, Black Eyed Willow shows she's doing the bad stuff. It did take 9 (I think) gypsies to complete the curse originally.

That may just be nit-picking though. I like that Xander wins some and loses some and the big things still happen, just differently. It gives me hope that Cordelia can be saved. I do like some Xander/Cordelia. I especially like the chat with Willow and Xander and about growing up - in the show it was a given that everyone *except* Xander could do new things but he had to remain the dork from season one even though he has had a few defining moments.

Please keep writing this.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 22 . 7/11
Just read through this and have to say I really enjoyed whats available at this point. So glad I started reading this and am adding it to my alerts list.
Fight fight fight
Love this story! Can't wait for you to update!
Love how he added johnothan, but what about turker? Or his "group" or pack?
Do you think that maybe angel keen how to end his cruse and did so . So that his soul could go to heaven?
He brought back Wes? That makes a bit of sense- love how he is looking out for faith but what about Kendra?
This is wonderful! I just found this story. Later
When Angel went head to head with Russel, he lost, so I definitely agree with using a cheap shot.
NonSolus chapter 22 . 3/24
I'm not that into bashing but...
why don't the girls ever get called on their hypocrisy?
I mean, I get it, this is the mature way of doing things; shit happens, deal with it, but I felt that they kind of crapped all over Xander when the truth came out, not even listen... I just realized; great stuff. Everyone's in character.
Nevermind.
Love this, keep them coming please.
Jarvey chapter 22 . 3/6
Having a lot of fun reading this, keep up the good work.
Yabbit chapter 22 . 2/27
I am going to laugh myself sick if the new trigger is Angel singing Mandy...
:p
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 2/25
I gotta say I think this your worst story. Xander is just bad he's got information and he's not helping out his allies or friends he just selfishly trying to control their lives and take everything on to his own shoulders. So every chapter is this cringe fest and he steals the lives of the people he know's instead of helping them grow.
dogbertcarroll chapter 22 . 2/12
Did Xander accidentally... Spike?