Reviews for Proof of Existence
shugokage chapter 16 . 2/8
Incredible story good job!
eyann85 chapter 16 . 1/21
This was referred to me by a friend, I haven't read a Btvs story for a very long time ... This has renewed my love for BTVS fanfic... Love love love this story !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
really rather enjoyed this, a nice twist on the YAHF theme with a well balanced powerup and some intriguing characterisation going on.. thanks for sharing
Godogma chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Yeah, this is getting stupid...

Oh, nothing goes the way it should and yet EVERYTHING essentially follows canon... Oh well, only one chapter to go.
Godogma chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
You know, this whole thing where everything is going wrong even with future knowledge is rather cliche and annoying...

I honestly hope this gets better.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Well, it looks like Xander is going forward still, just hope that he doesn't get in over his head while he tries to get things set up hopefully.
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
I hop Xander can save Jenny from Angelus. Also I hope he can take down The guy that's hunting Oz, save Oz, and get rid o Angelus. :)
Unknown Sterata chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Awesome as always and it seems like xander never gets a break...hope the magic thing works out for him because some comedy relief would be good about now and xander floating pencils to stake vampire or cursing the principle with diarrhea or just using it in other creative ways could be real fun.
potterinu chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Aww no Xangel. :(
Son of Whitebeard chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Skinwalkers sort of and nice to see Xander pushing himself to the limit
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Buffy and Willow need to wake up and realize just how far Xander is pushing himself to save them from a lot of pain.

BTW do you take challenges?
Starway Man chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Good start to your version of "Phases"; I liked Tara's appearance, and Faith's as well. Always good to see some X/C action as well! Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon.
Bobboky chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Very good work
Fibinaci chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
I loved how you cribbed htat scene from the show, stuff like that is not just a pleasant surprise, but also one of the best ways to keep everything feeling "Buffy." I also loved how you included Tara and had her mom be proactive.
Quathis chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
And things go further downhill for Xander. Enjoyed the humor and how banter. Until next time.