Reviews for Baser Instincts
Taayluur chapter 18 . 4/3
breaks down crying at the incompletion.
Taayluur chapter 1 . 4/3
Absolutely love Willow and Buffy's conversation about power, very telling about their character. A lot of fics fail to capture how integral power was to the show. I can already tell this is going to be more than your average Halloween fic.
She got a bite of the beasty
Gothika chapter 18 . 3/6
Love it update soon pls
allisondasher chapter 18 . 2/22
this is really awesome!
Red Reaper88 chapter 18 . 2/9
Hahaha love it. Update soon
SimbaNF chapter 18 . 2/8
Wow, picture perfect with the Spikey lust.
AGriffinWriter chapter 18 . 2/8
Wow, Oz's info is going to prove super useful! It's cool how you've matured his character and developed him further than what was on the show at this point.
And I love the whole second section where Spike is thinking about Buffy. He's got all this confusion and curiosity and lust and doesn't know what to do with any of it, and you did an awesome job conveying that! Two thumbs up!
KittenOfDoomage chapter 18 . 2/7
Oh god this story just gets better and better :-)
Gracfully chapter 18 . 2/6
so very awesome chapter
CailinRua chapter 17 . 1/1
Loved it!
AGriffinWriter chapter 17 . 1/2
What a delightful New Years' treat to have so many updates to your stories! :)
I love all your details - really putting me as a reader inside Buffy's head, sensing Spike along with her. Can't blame ya, Buff. I'd be staring at him too.
Your Drusilla is so sweet and very well written, her voice and cadence just like in canon. She's so awesome for foreshadowing. ;)
Having Oz in the know will definitely help out the frantic Scoobies with their mess. Excited to see how this dark Halloween turns out!
Lluvia185 chapter 17 . 1/1
I really like this thing you've done with Dru, Spike and Bufy, as they were some kind of a disfunctional family, and all the interactions between the three of them.
Red Reaper88 chapter 17 . 1/1
I love it update soon
TsukiRoze chapter 17 . 1/1
Love your story. Just had a few things to say about this last chapter. Oz isn't a werewolf yet. In the show he and Willow start dating and then there are attacks that look like it might be a werewolf, then he starts to suspect himself, and he almost eats Willow. I'm pretty sure he hadn't been bitten yet during the Halloween episode, but if he had been he definitely didn't know what he was or how to interpret his new senses.