Reviews for Baser Instincts
Turned-By-William AKA Spike chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Wow, picture perfect with the Spikey lust.
AGriffinWriter chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Wow, Oz's info is going to prove super useful! It's cool how you've matured his character and developed him further than what was on the show at this point.
And I love the whole second section where Spike is thinking about Buffy. He's got all this confusion and curiosity and lust and doesn't know what to do with any of it, and you did an awesome job conveying that! Two thumbs up!
KittenOfDoomage chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
Oh god this story just gets better and better :-)
Gracfully chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
so very awesome chapter
CailinRua chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Loved it!
AGriffinWriter chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
What a delightful New Years' treat to have so many updates to your stories! :)
I love all your details - really putting me as a reader inside Buffy's head, sensing Spike along with her. Can't blame ya, Buff. I'd be staring at him too.
Your Drusilla is so sweet and very well written, her voice and cadence just like in canon. She's so awesome for foreshadowing. ;)
Having Oz in the know will definitely help out the frantic Scoobies with their mess. Excited to see how this dark Halloween turns out!
Lluvia185 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
I really like this thing you've done with Dru, Spike and Bufy, as they were some kind of a disfunctional family, and all the interactions between the three of them.
Red Reaper88 chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
I love it update soon
TsukiRoze chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Love your story. Just had a few things to say about this last chapter. Oz isn't a werewolf yet. In the show he and Willow start dating and then there are attacks that look like it might be a werewolf, then he starts to suspect himself, and he almost eats Willow. I'm pretty sure he hadn't been bitten yet during the Halloween episode, but if he had been he definitely didn't know what he was or how to interpret his new senses.
Gracfully chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
just so very awesome
KittenOfDoomage chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Oh I'm so happy you updated! And such a fantastic chapter! Love the dynamic and suspense between Buffy and Spike and her interaction with Dru was beautiful! Can't wait for more!
Turned-By-William AKA Spike chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
More more pls!
SlyPuffKitten chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
please write more pretty pleaaasee
shiftyless chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
shiftyless chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
just neat really like everyone's reaction to what Buffy told them what her mom & dad did to her when she told them about the vampires also like Joyce's reaction when she saw Buffys face turn into a vampires face
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »