Reviews for Baser Instincts
shiftyless chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
shiftyless chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
just neat really like everyone's reaction to what Buffy told them what her mom & dad did to her when she told them about the vampires also like Joyce's reaction when she saw Buffys face turn into a vampires face
shiftyless chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
:) just neat
shiftyless chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I like it
Red Reaper88 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Sounds good so far update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
can i just say.. wow! i love this, this is seriously so awesome! :D can't wait to see what happens when angel turns up haha, also the dru and buffy interaction is so cute :)
AGriffinWriter chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Delightful! I now ship Miss Edith and Mr Gordo. Gordith? Miss Piggy?
Anyhow, great job conveying Spike's confusion, Buffy's wariness, and Dru being her loopy la-la-land self. :)
*realizes I need to go review Effulgent! I was so excited for the update that I read it at 2 in the morning and forgot to review!*
CailinRua chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
This is awesome. I love Spike's confusion and the way that Buffy and Spike respond to each other. You always do a great job of end chapters in a way that makes it so hard to wait for the next one!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
so glad you updated this!
Gracfully chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
very neat this here chapter is
Gracfully chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
awesome
CailinRua chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
This is my favorite chapter yet. Have I mentioned that I love Dru? I love Dru. You ended this chapter at a really interesting moment... I hope the next chapter comes soon!
AGriffinWriter chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
I can imagine Spike thinking: "Whoa, didn't see that coming."
You do such a great job with Dru's half-mad, half-prophetic ramblings. That's exactly how she talks. And the setting descriptions are terrific. I think that's my biggest writing weakness - not describing the locations well enough.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »