Reviews for Baser Instincts
AGriffinWriter chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Great job writing Dru and conveying how Buffy feels when she looks into the blank mirror.
And poor Giles and Joyce. Willow's suggestion reminded me that Jenny's still alive at this point! Let's get her on the case before Angelus gets up to his wicked ways! I love what you're doing with this story so far.
JPElles chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Curious where this keeps going.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Love love love it! I eagerly await updates for this. I love vampire Buffy XD I hope Spike finds her soon!
Iconic Star Child chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
This is great!
CailinRua chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Ooohhhh... so well done. More please!
AGriffinWriter chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Wow. Like sire, like child - wanting to play with her prey. She's finally expressing the pain she must have felt when her parents didn't believe her and put her in the asylum. Glad Giles and Willow were at least prepared with anti-vamp self-defense. Great description of her "hissing and spitting like a scalded cat". I wonder if Buffy will encounter a certain other blond as she's wandering the dark Sunnydale streets...
CailinRua chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Oh my gosh is Buffy going to attack Joyce? This chapter was way too good for me to be able to wait very long for the update!
AGriffinWriter chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Great description of her brain being turned into Buffy smoothie and of her mixed emotions (and somewhat lack of emotion) as she realizes she's been changed.
O wow, poor Cordelia. I wonder what she'll have to say when she recovers. And of course the Scoobies leap to blame Spike, instead of Angel(us), the real problem.
Buffy's motive in going home doesn't seem to be out of hunger, like one might expect from a newly-turned vampire. It'll be fascinating to see how the Scoobies and Joyce react.
Iconic Star Child chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Is she going to get to Joyce? Nice chapter.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Update soon! This is a totally different, totally awesome version of the episode. I can't wait for Buffy and Spike to meet. :D I absolutely love that Buffy kicked Angelus' ass! AWESOME! Update when you can :) I'm selfish, and I totally want more story, but I get that it can get hard juggling life and writing. Updates will be loved and treated with great... Hmm... Love! :)
CailinRua chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Wow! Now that was a hell of a chapter. You, Beneficial Addiction, are good at this! Both your descriptions of the scenes and your plot are so powerful.
(I could be wrong, and I really don't mean to criticize because I LOVED it, but did you mean to say "adversity" instead of "diversity" at the end?)
ChillPillBerry chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Excellent!
AGriffinWriter chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
So glad to see an update from you. I'm moving too so I feel your pain. IRL always comes first.
This juicy chapter was well worth the wait. So much happened! Loved the way you really brought the reader inside Buffy's head and fleshed out everything she experienced through vampire senses. Also loved Cordy's moment of bravery and Giles taking the mickey out of Ethan. Looking forward to more but take your time! Good luck with the move!
marisares chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
What the hell is this! This is NOT a Spuffy story obviously since now Spike run off and Angelus is now her Sire. This like I said is like a train wreck and just .you cant watch. I mean now Buffy isnt even Buffy anymore .
ChillPillBerry chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Soul free now. I'm loving it.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »