Reviews for Before the War
ChickieG chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Oh, how wonderful it would be if these Characters we love could find peace and happiness. But since that won't happen, at least we can enjoy their struggle in some sick perverted way. What does that say about us? And I can't wait until season nine starts up so I can see all the ways the writers decide to torture them then. Sure I kinda have a half baked fantasy about the happy ending but let's face it. We wouldn't have been interested for eight seasons if they had a happy life. We are sick and demented people. Haha
catchthegoldensnitch7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really love your take on the aftermath of the finale. The idea that cas has just enough grace left to heal Sam is genious. The emotional depth and hopelessness of Cas was captured really well too. I really hope you continue with this. I definitely need something to satiate me during the hiatus. Thanks for this awesome story!
ChickieG chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It's horrific and the writers have much to answer for leaving us here for months. Argh! Still it's the best finale I've seen in a while. Maybe since Swan Song. Thank you for your contribution to the survive spn season eight finale support group.