Reviews for Vehement Obsession
Melody Rose Gold chapter 6 . 6/19
This is a really good story so far, you have described the characters feelings so well. I hope you continue to update.
Slimebrine chapter 6 . 2/29
When are you going to work on this more
Melanie-chan chapter 6 . 1/6
Me encanta este fanfic ... espero que actialices pronto, quiero saber que pasa

Psdt: Saludos desde Peru
asuna11 chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Heeeeeeyyy I love this fic. Its interesting. I have a question though. Is this bases on the manga? Anime? Is this before or after the kishin? I have a feeling its before the kishin but I still want to ask. Anyway, please update soon. I can't wait to see how will they get through this.
AmberEyes90 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
really enjoy your story, please update soon! Great job, it's written very well and really pulls me in.
Manga753 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Please update
Is there another site u have posted this story on
Sean MacTire chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I can't wait to read the next ones ! please continue like that ! :D
PineappleBuddy19 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
You were able to describe all of the characters' emotions so well that it almost felt as if it was happening to me (does that make sense?)

This stor is pretty original, too, and I liked that. You have to update soon!
2 lazy to login chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh snap Its about to get real up in here

Cartoon's Child
Thunderbreeze chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I'm excited about the next chapter being the climax chapter! And I am so relieved that Maka is about to tell Soul everything. They are at their greatest and strongest when they rely on each other.

Thanks for this chapter! I enjoyed it! :)
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Interesting piece. You manage to show how bother broken (and thus at least somewhat sympathetic) the antagonist is, while showing how real psychological torture can be.

A note on plague: fleas are actually host specific (bubonic plague is spread by rat specific fleas,) however if they are desperate enough and their preferred host isn't around, they will jump to whatever warm body happens to be in range. So this description is very slightly off (sorry I know waaaaay too much about plague.) Fortunately plague is bacterial, which means antibiotics actually treat and cure it. Hooray for modern medicine!
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love this fanfiction. I've been looking for one about someone stalking maka for a while now! Keep up the good work and update soon!
A passerby anon chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I don't usually read stories of this nature because in my honest opinion, they're usually pretty ooc and written purely for shock value, but I have to admit I'm really interested in this one. I think what catches my eye the most is the way you've captured how a victim can rationalize and blame themselves for being victimized.

I've had a situation where I met a guy who was very lonely without friends, and I reached out to him, and it ended up going something like this (In a much toned down way of course). He became infatuated with me and even though he would make comments that made me very uncomfortable, I tried to let it go because I felt bad for him and his situation.

I think you capture that with Maka, first with her letting him do things that make her uncomfortable because she sympathizes with him, and then with him manipulating her pride to make her feel like taking action against him is weakness on her part. I could go on for a while, but I'll spare you. Thanks for writing on what is a somewhat cliche fanfiction trope and putting a more realistic spin on it. You're taking something that I've seen done over and over, and making it more than just a shock value piece. I look forward to seeing more of this, thanks for sharing your work. : )
All-American Anteater chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Manga753 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I enjoyed it and can't wait till the next chapter XD