Reviews for Prince Peeta and the Mockingjay-Maid, or The Prince Who Loved Birds
Lovelytothebone chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
This is the epitome of magic. The final paragraph made me cry!
Pari B chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
I honestly don't know if I have words to describe the beauty of what I've just read. It was stunning to say the least and truly read like a fairytale, much like the ones that graced my youth. I may actually add this wonderful little fic to the list of stories I may read my own children one day.
Helen Grey chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
This was incredible, thank you for the beautiful experience reading it has given me.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This story, along with all of your other fairy tales, is truly amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I love how you incorporate Peeta and Katniss into your work. You are a very talented writer!
Trying again...Blackbird7819 gmail . com
Here's my email:
No pressure, but let me know if you'd like to chat!
Mandy chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I just read this and loved it so much! I can't wait to see what else you have written, thanks for all the time and effort you put in, and for sharing! I love pretty much all things fairy tale and folklore. I don't have a FF account, but I'm going to leave a second review with my email address (so you can delete the review with my email after you get it). I'm sort of contemplating dipping my toe in the writing waters, and if you ever wanted a beta reader or just to correspond a little, you seem rather like a kindred spirit :)
32sheshe chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I especially enjoyed the part of Peeta loving a kestrel. I have a nesting pair of kestrels that return each year and raise one or two babies in a nest at the top of our living room roof. They are beautiful and fiercely loyal to spouse and offspring. They proudly show off their babies on our deck, and leave us gifts of headless creatures for use of our house for their nest. I will now remember your beautiful story every time I see them.
xbooksx chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This story was amazing. I couldn't help but cry at the end. Deeply touching story.
janedoe15243 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Excellent story! You're such a great writer. Love it, thanks!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Wonderful. So touching and sweet, a perfect fairy tale. Your tone and voice were flawless.
candiedwebs chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
You have a rare gift for turning words into song. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was absolutely beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Love it
Lily II chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Loved this story, it was super sweet and emotional! I'm falling more and more in love with your writing with each new fic I read, you should write a book because I would totally buy it :D Keep it up!