Reviews for You Put the Brakes on This
cruzstar chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Those two kill me ...which means that poor Diggle suffered a lot. :)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Very sweet story! You captured Felicity's voice and rambling really well. I only wish it had been a full story to explore their relationship's progression.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Sweet! Loved it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Loved it! Love how you make us laugh with your dialogue while pulling at our heartstrings.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
The resignation from the dating world is adorable! This story gives me so many feels! Thanks for writing!
HeroineAddict chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
.Feels. And I definitely actually laughed out loud multiple times, especially with the resignation letter. Very fun to read!
lovelove94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Poor Felicity at the beginning . But yay they got together in the end .. I love this xx
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was so freaking adorable. SO GOOD.
My Olicity feelings.

But what I really did like about this is the fact that it happened 6 1/2 years after they meet. It's taken time for all this to develop. And it's great that you were able to carry everything through to the end.

Plus, Oliver's reasons made my heart melt.
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Another love. Enjoying hoping through your stories will lie hook me sick w my kiddos. I wonder how many years we have to wait for this? I hope it's a nice slow burn...has to be the end game no matter what the comics did. Great story, thank you for writing.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Fantastic!
Pia chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The whole thing was so cute, and you got John's character so right!
CharlSmith chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
My heart broke when she left. It was just so emotional because it must have been so damn hard for her, 5 years is a bloody long time. And then when she did leave, to paraphrase Oscar Wilde, she just existed, didn't live. Oliver seems to bring the spark out within her and they just clicked. Oooh that angst when she was dancing and she saw him. Everything about this was just incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
After reading the angst I had to come wbck and read something happy olicity from you. I love this one and I needed some happy olicity please write more of them in a relationship! That makes
Me happy
Dominique chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Perfect! Omg this was so perfect! Everything about it! From start to finish I loved it all!
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was so wonderful. You write Felicity so well,I felt like I was watching the show. You have her down to a T.