Reviews for You Put the Brakes on This
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love Felicity/Oliver. I thought they should be the real couple on the show. I like how his always hovering over her shoulder and the way she stares at him. Thanks for it putting it in story form!
SerendipityDire chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Your gonna do an Oliver's POV, right? Cause if not, well, I might have to get the hood to put the "fear of God" in you until you do.
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was amazing. Simply beautiful and so well written. I love the insight thought you gave us from Felicity. I think you got her character and her feelings so well. The same goes for Oliver, you really nailed it. I loved his love confession, it was beautiful. And of course Diggle playing peacemaker was awesome.
Lil5weetie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow! Amazing! I loved this story!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I have but one word: BOOYAH!

Okay, maybe more than one: this was really, really well done and very believable because it begins from the core idea that Felicity is the one woman who really knows all sides of him and accepts them, warts and all.

Well done.
Sosure chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I loved this, what can i say? I am a HUGE FAN of your fics! Adore read them!
narelclollie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was amazing! I loved it! Your an awesome writer!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awesome story. Even though it hurt, it was great how Felicity walked away and tried to restart her life. She didn't just sit home and cry. Diggle coming to ask her to come back was sweet. Oliver's apology was heartfelt. They got a happy ending.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very nice. You touched right on the thing I like about Felicity aside from her joyous quirks and babbling- she is not afraid to stand up for herself. Even now in the series she may be crushing hard and drooling quite a bit, but she does not let Oliver push her around or intimidate her when he throws his weight around. Well done, and thanks for sharing:)
SleazyforAnyWeasley chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You wrote all the characters really well. The ending made me smile like an idiot!
itsme69 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
awwwwwwww tooo cute! I love it! I want something exactly like this to happen on the show! I love OLICITY!
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I liked it, I am hopping they might try some of this in the show..
BelieveDreamsComeTrue chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I just started watching "Arrow" recently and, to be honest, was never a great fan of Laurell and Oliver pairing.

Now Felicity and Oliver... now that's a whole new level! :D

I mean, those two SOOOOOOO match! :D
Meanwhile I stumbled across your story and damn! I want this to happen! I could actually visualize this happening! :)

Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
great idea, even better writting! really loved this!
MC chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh wow, what an amazing story, I LOVED it.
Felicitys character was bang on and I totally adored the ending. Great job, I hope u write more olicity fics :o)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »