Reviews for Elevation
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
*laughing* so cute. Loved it! Especially the indigestion comment!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wonderfully entertaining story! This was recced in a Drarry Facebook group. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
Amy chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was a nice story I enjoyed reading it:)!
Carling chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This story was so funny and charming. There were too many great moments to list. The banter was splendid and you had Harry manage to hold his own with the sharp tongued Draco. I did love the scene with Pansy and the cell phone the most. The part where you mentioned her cackling was classic Pansy as I've come to know her in many Drarry fan fics in which she is depicted as Draco's friend.
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Rude but fun
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This one was pretty hilarious ;)
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is a delightful little tale. A big story in a small package. Thanks!
Beth
Maria chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it! This was so much fun and much more realistic then I thought it would be... Thank you for a great read.
XD
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww! Super-sweet and terribly amusing, this one! Draco is a devious little devil. Bravo!

Tekko
StaticRain chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Really liked this...too fun! :-)
Iwao chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This deserves more reviews. God, it made me laugh! I was kind of sad it ended. Loved it!
AkashaV chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Delightfully funny and adorable. Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Alright, this has got to be one of the BEST drarry one-shots I've read. :) it was very funny and well written so clearly you ought to reword yourself for you genuineness
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
hahah that was great i just loved it sooo much awesome just awesome
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I could say this story was amazing, but that description wouldn't suffice. This story was just out of this world. I loved the humor in it; there were definitely moments that had me laughing a ton, like when Draco and Harry were at the Quidditch game. Draco and his silly date ideas ;) Those had me smiling. Ah, the little moments between Draco and Harry had me squealing, literally. It all seemed so...real. Their chemistry was undeniable, and your characterization was simply fantastic. To simplify things, I fell in love with this story. The ending was especially well done. I'm glad they didn't end up with the white picket fence, 2.5 children, etc. That's not them. They need complications and arguments because that's how they work. I liked how you kept that realistic vibe.