Reviews for This Actually Happened
ShootingStar103 chapter 10 . 7/25
I remember seeing this meme on Instagram about Kagami and Aomine "going at it" when they were both "in the mode". I stared at the meme for a couple of seconds before I thought to myself, "I must find a fanfiction about those two!" So I went to the Kuroko no Basuke archive to search for Kagami and Aomine fanfiction. Then I came across this.

I was so happy to finally find a good fanfiction about the two. And I feel really perverted for reading this XD. I feel like an awesome ninja, reading this in the dark while my parents are asleep...

Anyways, thanks for the great fanfiction, and I love how you wrote Kagami and Aomine. And holy crap, they are hot. Great job!
kikyuu chapter 10 . 6/27
THANK U SO MUCH FOR MAKEIN' THIS FIC AAAA I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
THIS IS REAL AOKAGA MAN I REPEAT. THIS IS HOW AOKAGA SUPPOSED TO BE(?)
oke. i dont know wht to say again but... thx for the fic.
luv, kikyuu
ListenClosely344 chapter 1 . 5/23
Honestly, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read. I originally read it a few weeks ago but I have reread this story about 2 more times since then. Please write more about this pairing and great job at adding to a short oneshot with a wonderful follow up!
Nyma chapter 10 . 3/23
Great story! I read it from start to finish. I just love Aomine and Kagami together...but I love Aomine more lol.
livintoinspire chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
First ever AominexKagami story- wait actually this is the first Kuroko no Basuke story i've read! Aha! This was so fun to read and the lemons were really good! Thank you!
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Thanks
ArminxArlert chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Oh my god this is just so amazing 3 I loved it! I also liked a lot that you chose Kise instead of Imayoshi for well, that part, because the thing between Imayoshi and Kagami would have been creepy as fuck, and instead we got a bit of fluff and happiness in the middle of this ocean of angst and anger, and that thanks to Kise (even if he was being a devious mastermind the whole time of course xD) 3
But anyways I liked this a lot! Especially when Kagami topped Aomine for the first time because fuck that bastard definitely deserved that.
Thank you for writing such an amazing fic! It seems like you haven't updated for a while now but I expect to read more stuff from you Btw, english isn't my main language neither so I understand the... pressure? xD But really this was very well written, I can not believe that you managed to write something like this with english not being your main language
Please write more!
AriesDanger24 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
THat was adorable, hot, yaoi, sexy, and delicious hot sports men all rolled into one! I love it! XD It was very fabulous that I will favorite it! I am now a fan of yours! I hope to read some of your other stories in the future!:)

Aryes
milliannathecat chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
When are you going to update this? I really need my Aogami fix!
marikah chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Okay, found the sequel right after writing the other review and spend my afternoon reading.. no regrets.
Bless. You.
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
What's he gonna do?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
best love war confession ever!
i fucking hate you aomine-

i hate you too kagami-

idoit but a lovely couple!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
that was so fucking intense sence at the toilet,,
i always want to see taiga as to be a seme and you just did it author ur so great! thank you.
but i wish they get back together again''
fangirlhaven chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
So, is Kise just pretending to like Kagami to help him get back together with Aomine or what? I need some clarification over here. Anyone?
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
GGGGGGRRR! I need to know what happens!