Reviews for Wrong to Right
PGHammer chapter 1 . 6/6
Poor Harry! (Yes; I said poor "Harry".) He got ambushed - with help from Ginny, and even the Grangers - and by Hermione (not Voldy, and not the Death Eaters - really, can you see the DEs using Muggles to set an ambush? Especially THIS sort of ambush? I could see Muggles being used like Snidely Whiplash in the old Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties cartoons - you know; tied to a barrel of gunpowder - but not this).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
harry a jackass, if harry would have told ron hermoien like him he would never have dated levendor.
dennisud chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Wish there is a epilogue where Harry's like a chicken without a head as Hermione's yeeling as their child is born, While we see George and Ron smiling and calling everyone on a new magi-Cell-phone they converted to use in the magical world, and are independently wealthy and with the girls they should have been with!

So a little hint huh! ;-)

dennisud
Bushkid168 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
It's nice to see a story in which every Weasley is not slammed.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Sweet, clean, and well done! I'm glad no one ended up being a complete git after this!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I enjoyed this story. It is always fun to read a Harmony story in which no one is bashed. While I do like bashing stories, to have stand up Weasleys is refreshing.

The love scene between Harry and Hermione was very well done and pointed out that we didn't get a lemon, we got two people sharing their mutual love.

A very well done story. Thank you.

D. Page Robin
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Well-written, first-person story. While it is a one-shot, I don't think that, outside of Umberto Eco or James Joyce, have I read a story that maintained the first person as well as this one did.
It was brilliant.
Dr8gn chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
not bad at all
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
It wasn't bad, but the series of events and perfectly happy and content attitude of Ginny was just so convenient, it was a little silly.
Filmsmith chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I've really enjoyed all your Harry/Hermione stories. This one sounded "just right"! Keep up all the great writing!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*laughs* Well, that's one way things could get set right. Really, JKR to the contrary, Ron is not right for Hermione.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Okay now why couldn't JK have written the post battle time to turn out like that. Though I am not a big Ron fan you did a good job of toeing the line of bashing him and making him look like an arse.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Interesting
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Even if you doubted the relationship for him to being a girl back before ending the engagement was pretty shitty... How'd he not think that that could hurt her and their friendship.
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
LOL
I loved Molly sticking them together then calling all the family to come and embarras them.