Reviews for Book I: I Trust You
caligo-lux chapter 5 . 6/6
...okay cute story...and i really wanted to leave it at that but sadly i have tpo call bullshit on your ending.
you never forget someone you came to love. Maybe obi-wan lost the picture of the person he grew to love but never would qui-gon have forgotten. My guess is that you simply wanted to end your story and couldn't be bothered to get a more realistic ending :/

except for this, i really enjoyed you story.
philosophyluver chapter 2 . 3/12
Good story, but the bolded quotations are painful
DejaVuuuu chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Hmm.. Apparently I'm not allowed to post links in a review... so once again:

josephinedarcy. tripod paragraphs . html
DejaVuuuu chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm really sorry to have to say this, but I not going to continue reading your story because of the strange way you post your dialouge... it's absolutely NO fun to read it and very hard to follow.

Look here if you want to know how to to it right: .
Bookworm1986 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely love this story. I have read it quite a few times. Little Obi-wan is so cute.
meriland25 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Such a cute story!
Phoenixhp5 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
awww, beautiful fic, really enjoyed it!
QueenYoda chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
It looks much better now that everything is in the same font. I was so proud of Obi-wan for giving up his muffin! And Qui-gon, why does he seem so affectionate, huh? Oh, dear, the poor lugs fallen in love, and we all know it. This story is coming along splendidly. I love how you spell the baby talk just right so we know what it is and that it is said horribly wrong. Children, hmm?
S10Luxoka chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I really like the story so far and I can't wait for more. Just so you know I'll be waiting
QueenYoda chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
If Obi-wan had been a regular human child we'd had less of a fun movie. And Obi-wan certainly seesm to be brightening up. It's very good to see.
QueenYoda chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Sweet as ever. I can think of several reactions other younglings would have had, but Obi-wan's has to be the cutest.
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Dear Obi! My heart melted. A suggestion? No more bolding the words spoken, it is just a bit distracting is all. Anyway, I laughed at the appearence of Bant and Siri, and their grand idea to 'run for it,' ah children. Nevertheless, I loved the first meeting of Obi-wan and Qui-gon. I agree that it always has seemed that Obi-wan has trust issues, as a Padawan, Knight, Master or hermit living on Tatooine it does not matter. You've begun this quite well.
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This is super adorable! Please update soon! :)
MJLupin27 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I've fallen in love with this story, it's incredibly sweet!
Crazy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This looks like a great story! But I had a really hard time reading this story. Please use the enter and tab keys more often. Readers are lazy, and white space is easier on the eyes.