Reviews for Dissidia Omniverse, Part 1: Victis
Buckbuck2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Two words. Flipping. Gorgeous
michael.burnette.773 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Will you still continue this story I like it
Okdes chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I like this. As a suggestion, you should bring in Link himself at some point. Also, I would like to see Sam and Dean from Supernatural (if you know what that is) trying to help out there.
SpiritofSilverWater chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Really good story, keep it up bro!
Pokemaster94 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Oh trust me, this chapter was well worth the wait. Keep up the good work, Wiggles!
SpiritofSilverWater chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Good story. We were all waiting for something like that to happen to Sonic! Lol sorry Sonic
Pokemaster94 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Never expected something from the Tenchi Muyo universe to make an appearance, but it was cool none the less. Sonic verses a legendary Pokemon; that'll be a fight Sonic will definitely have a hard time with, ESPECIALLY since Deoxys might, just might, match Sonic in speed. Still, good chapter. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Z2010Deadmeat chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I would like to see Flash and Sonic meet up at one point that should be interesting to see.
Plus seeing as how people usually keep wondering who would win in a fight I would actually like to see how efficient Sonic and Goku would be working together
Z2010Deadmeat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Alright now this is an interesting idea, consider me looking forward to this
Pokemaster94 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Interesting, can't wait to find out about the newcomer to the battle. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
SonicCrazyGal chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Cool chapter. Fun to read. I love Minda's reaction to chili dogs. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
good story u should bring in monkey. d luffy
SonicCrazyGal chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Interesting, I like it! You do a good job adding brief explanations of the different characters and objects. I'm looking forward to more.
Pokemaster94 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm liking this story. Keep up the good work, and update soon.