Reviews for Heartbeat
theRedzak chapter 1 . 8/2
Cute.
ArminxPixisFan69 chapter 1 . 6/17
I, too, would like to think that this fanfuk iz cannon ;)
I was looking for my preferred JeanxEren relationship, but this if enough material for the next week
That sed, EreMika is def in my top 17 AoT/SnK/MomentousGiants ships
Overall, I'd give this a 3/10 for not being what I thought it was from the trailers
10/10 efffoert tho, next tine pls do ArminxPixis as that is my tOp chip
Good day, m'lady/m'sir/m'nondescript
With great perdition,
NotABot69
I ate your choco chapter 1 . 6/16
Oops! I dropped my container of fangirling, can you help me find it before it possesses me?
IamanAckerman chapter 1 . 5/8
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love this so much!
WarRedMachine20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
TwT Hermoso
YOOU ROCK chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Omg! This was so good! Your characterization was on point and I love how it gave a whole new and deeper meaning to the scene in episode 8 when she finds out he is alive. Everything I watch that episode I will think of this. Great Job!
Gussy Phantom chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I loved this! I can imagine that Mikasa must have gone through something like this the first night or more. I mean, she witnessed her parents dying right before her eyes! She was like 9 at the time too! You definitely wrote both Eren and Mikasa perfectly and captured the bond between them. And this does seem canon! At least I'll consider it canon. It makes perfect sense! Plus that scene in episode 8 or 9 (I forget which one) makes it even better! I would love to see more like this from you! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Haha, lovely.
Naplah chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
ARGHHH OMAYGAT SOOO CUTEE ARGHHH! ADORABLEEEE! I'M GONNA DIEEEE :")
Julius Night chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Really amazing writing, so lovely and sweet!
Zeldro chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Favorite Eremika fan fiction, incredible job
guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I really appreciate your story it really makes me happy to know mikasa is forever with eren
TitanSlayer98 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Great story, I would love to read more of this one.
TitanZz chapter 1 . 12/12/2014