Reviews for Love 'Hurts'
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 8/4
This was rather enjoyable. I really liked everything Bella and Edward in this. I did not like their friends in this at all. Well, you never introduced us to Jasper, he was just in the background so, can't say anything about him. Rose and Alice were plain evil. Yes, it worked out. However, it could have really screwed things up between those two completely and forever, with the way they plotted that out. Emmett came across mean, almost bully like. Meh, maybe it was just completely misinterpreted by me. Everything BxE in this, was fabulous. I really like that they have become to close, so fast. I can see them together for a very long time.
JazzieJ7777 chapter 15 . 5/24
oh my gosh this is just so so so funny, I cant wait to read further to see what happens
twiclare chapter 45 . 11/15/2015
That was fun!
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 40 . 5/6/2015
Well that escalated quickly
LizziePaige chapter 45 . 4/16/2015
What a great read, this is a little gem! :)
Poor Edward, he really was set up going for a Brazilian like that, but Bella handled (ummm pun intended?!) him very well. I think these two will be a great couple the way you have written them.
Thanks for sharing :)
SnowGoose chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
I dated Sasquatch, it was kinda really gross.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
Oh my goodness, Emmett asking if Edward farted in her face was just too funny. Poor Edward was already humiliated enough.
Knit Bug chapter 45 . 5/24/2014
Thanks for this very funny read. :) It was awkward and cute. Loved it.

Knit
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Looks very interesting and thanks for rec'd
cowgirlcurly chapter 45 . 2/28/2014
I loved this! Thank you so much for this little gem!
irelandk chapter 45 . 2/4/2014
:-)
harperpitt chapter 37 . 1/7/2014
I'd date someone as hairy as Edward...
harperpitt chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Poor, sweet Edward!
harperpitt chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
No, no, don't wax, Edward! Lovely story!
maggiegurle chapter 45 . 12/7/2013
Loved it! Loved the humor. Great story... :o)