Reviews for Bannon & Zevran Bk I: Origins Ch3: Partners in Crime
thinkdragonage chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Poor Alistair-of course he wouldn't be happy about remaining behind.

Interesting conversations all around. I especially liked the Morrigan one, and Bannon's attempt at a gift. Heh, better luck next time?

And now I've got another story read! On to the next. Woo!
thinkdragonage chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Whoa, that kiss was unexpected and perfect! Loved the collective reaction to it, and Bannon's pacing session. Now is the assassin going to ask any time soon, I wonder?
thinkdragonage chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
Poor Zevran. I liked Bannon's insight though... he's beginning to understand Zevran better.
thinkdragonage chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Oh my god, Zevran. That line about someone to finally swallow him whole...ZEVRAN. LOL.

And oh Bannon, I don't think that is going to work :P
thinkdragonage chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
I really love your version of the temple, and Zevran and Bannon are as hilarious as ever, as is Wynne's apparent exasperation with them. I have to admit, I'm really wondering if Bannon is going to try to side with Kolgrim as the more pragmatic approach... we'll see. (Don't tell me! :P)
thinkdragonage chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
Loved Leliana being such a smooth talker here-she was perfect! And still true to character. I can definitely buy her wanting to spare Eirik.

Haven always gives me the willies. I like the details you've added here, and that they're not simply slaughtering everyone in their path. I'll be curious to see what Bannon decides regarding Kolgrim.
thinkdragonage chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Things are about to get ugly... well, uglier. Great creepy introduction to Haven. The child sacrifice really captures the horror of that town. I really liked that addition to the canon. Ahh, Haven... buncha weirdos.
thinkdragonage chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Poor Zevran! Striking out quite badly with Bannon who is still a bit clueless about it all. Zev's got him in his sights though... look out Bannon, hehehe. They're pretty fun together and I'm sure Bannon's eventually going to catch on. Until he does, his discomfort and Zevran's frustration continue to entertain!
thinkdragonage chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
This chapter was a hoot! I never considered the effects of a lyrium potion on a nonmage. Hilarious, especially Zevran's uhh exuberant reaction. LOL At least Alistair got a little revenge at the end.
thinkdragonage chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Oooh I love when fics explore the possibilities provided by Avernus' little potion. And this last scene with Bannon and Alistair was especially well done. There are in deed worse things than death...

... and also I'm back! Going to reward myself with fic reading since I've gotten back on the fic writing wagon, and this was a fun chapter to come back to the story with. Even with the "battle goes here" scene, ha!
Miss Megz chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Those two get into all sorts of trouble! I'm enjoying this!
Miss Megz chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Best. Chapter. Ever!
thinkdragonage chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
AWESOME. I love Star Wars and this was a great repurposing of some classic lines. And I hoped someone would wonder about the fresh heap of garbage so that was satisfying to see. On to Avernus!
thinkdragonage chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Isabela didn't disappoint here! Though I really thought for a minute that Bannon might end up on her ship. Loved the message he left on the back of the grey warden poster. Winning hearts and minds and all that-good plan!
thinkdragonage chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
That last line is perfect :) And poor Zevran is so hard up in this chapter-apparently it's so bad he's hitting on STEN, lol. Seeing him in a brothel should make Alistair's head explode...

Sounds like we'll be heading to Soldier's Peak soon, too! Looking forward to that.