Reviews for A Pushover's Punishment
Sparky chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Oh this is too good! I hope you know you've inspired me to try and write something father/son with pitch and Jack. Don't know if I'll post it or write too much but there ya go, you got me all worked up.

If i do post it, it'll be here at cheesycheeselovr. That's me, just I'm not logged in. .
AmeliaJane14 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aww more!
Jegrde chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
D8 Nuuuu... why is this complete? I need more. -sob-
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Love it such a great story
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hm, well.
Pitch is probably a better parent for Jack than North would be, seeing as North clearly has even more of a weakness to Jack's pouty face than Pitch. Also, I imagine North is too busy to do much parenting.
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I think Jack is gonna make sure the Boogeyman and Guardians will get to be REAL good friends by the end of the visit... if only to help each other put up with his pranks!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
good story
brighteyed13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
AAAAAW It's SO CUTE!
mandamichelle chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
there should be more chapters to this! seeing how the guardians deal with Jack being there and how much trouble Jack can get into being at the pole:)
MiraEyeteeth chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That is really adorable. Interesting way to approach their interaction. I like your portrayal of Jack especially, he seems very true to form.
Mystichawk chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh gods, that is really freaking cute.
I ,ove the whole Pitch-jack fasther-son thing. it's absofreakinglutely adorable!
chumble chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
funny. kinda short but funny
Mikki Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was adorable! I loved how you portrayed their interaction. I've always loved Fatherly!Pitch, I think that dynamic of his character has so much potential. It was amazing to get to see a small piece of it in this story. Please continue to write more of these! You're extremely talented!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh, this was lovely! I love Fatherly Pitch so much. He understands Jack really well. And they really do heal each other, complement each other. But yeah, talk about having him wrapped around his little finger! Pitch doesn't stand a chance against Jack's puppy eyes face. North? Omg he might as well just hand over the sleigh right now.