Reviews for If You Could See What I See
Charley chapter 28 . 6/22
I have really enjoyed the story. I have laughed and cried and even at points have seen similar thoughts in my own head. I think if honest, most people would. Thank you, and please keep going!
LilyKnowItAll chapter 27 . 5/28
At least the orphanage people are nice to the kids.
maharaj.vasha862 chapter 28 . 5/11
When r u updating again?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 27 . 4/25
Oh, Hermione’s birthday bash! You’ve brought tears to my eyes. That’s so wonderful!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 26 . 4/25
Three deaths in a short amount of time? Sounds mighty suspicious.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 25 . 4/24
You write Luna very well. She sounds just like she did in the books.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 24 . 4/24
Aaaah! I was going to stop at this chapter 'cause it's late and I have to work in the morning but ... Luna! Have to read on.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 21 . 4/24
Hermione's reaction to "cara mia". Ha, now I'm thinking of Gomez and Morticia! ;-)
DragonyPhoenix chapter 20 . 4/24
OOh, I love that she’s going to use the differences in portray technology against Enrico. Brilliant!

Hermione kick ass! Yes!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 19 . 4/24
Eee, love the courtship ritual!
Interesting start. I'd thought I wouldn't like a story where the unbreakable bond between Hermione, Ron, and Harry and been frayed, but you're making it work.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 18 . 4/23
What? Hermione’s barren?! *crying for her*

*fans self* Whoo! What a kiss!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 17 . 4/23
Ooh, relapse! Great idea. That seems more real than she gets better and never goes back into the darkness again.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 16 . 4/23
Ooh, love the wizarding house rules. That kind of worldbuilding detail is seriously cool.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 15 . 4/23
Ahh! How could you leave it there! They're kissing. How can you stop when they're kissing! *laughs*