Reviews for Eros Magna
88 Fish Swimming Backwards chapter 12 . 8/18
do you plan to continue updatin this story? i only ask because its recorded that you last updated a little over a year ago, and though i dont know the pace at which you usually write but that seems like a reaaaaaally long time. anyway, i really love this story, especially the way you developed the characters and your plot setup, and i really hope to see the climax and resolution in the forseeable future! (especially eren and levi gettin together but thats should be pretty obvious) i really hope you get back to writing, and i will wait paitiently until you do!
PurpleOmpski chapter 12 . 8/17
You need to update this. Get on it.
mywinterfireflies chapter 12 . 7/20
Aww i want more ereri moments ...good fic pls continue :)
trajik007 chapter 12 . 7/1
More! Where have you gone?! I love this so far.
Like in my fair lady chapter 1 . 4/11
Update please? Your story is too awesome to Keep resting :D
abio2142 chapter 9 . 3/8
I think you are keeping close to character. I m liking Hange as well. I've been recently reading the manga on Crunchyroll and missed all the talk about getting hard that I saw on your tumbler. Just re looked and it seems CR's translation is not exactly the same as the one you posted. I guess it is time for me to start watching the anime again.

Ps I have visit Perth in my youth, loved it. Sadly it was twenty years ago.
abio2142 chapter 5 . 3/8
I like your attention to the traveling details. I've always wonder how long some of the traveling is in various stories. I am also enjoying the very slow progression between Eren and Rivaille.
i v o r y . w i n g s chapter 12 . 1/22
Loving it! Though sometimes it seems to me that sometimes sentences come off a little incorrect grammar wise. Mostly when they're talking. :) I hope there's going to be top!Levi bottom!eren smutt lol! Please update soon!
thegeekstrikesback chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
This is an amazing story. I cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Omg please update you have to finish this
azab chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
loved it a lot
alphawolf723 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
KEEP WRITING AND GET TO THE PART WHERE THEY FALL AND LOVE AND DO THE DO
Feolkieer chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I love this story! You're really staying true to all of the characters. So often authors try to pair these two and make them into people they're not. Great job! Please don't wait too long to update again! I can't wait!
anon chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Pllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee don't drop this story! It's really good, and I enjoy reading the interactions of everyone.
- anon
The Infernal Lady chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
this is amazing. you have wonderful writing skills, i absolutely love the believable progression of their relationship. you do make a few typos and some small mistakes, but that's a minor thing when compared to the big picture. and now i have a dilemma - i don't know whether to love you or hate you for dragging me deeper into this fandom. /sigh/ no matter, i eagerly await the next chapter!