Reviews for Eros Magna
ChaosVulpine chapter 12 . 7/10
Hi, I'm loving your story so far. I do very much enjoy how Eren and Levi interact :) I like how the story itself is very relevant to certain aspects of the manga and it feels like it could have been a reasonable path for the storyline to have progressed. Overall I enjoy how you look at the character and like the pacing of this story.

Something interesting of note after reading one of your messages in the earlier chapters is the speed of the horses. Realistically a horse at most can only reach 40mph but in the manga one of the information sections was speaking on how the horses had been bred and their speed range had increased up to 60mph to allow for them to keep up and run away from the titans. I know it's not really useful information but thought it would be an interesting little tidbit :)
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 12 . 4/10
I seriously love how you've paced this. Most people jump right into the romance without developing any of the characters, and just go on with dates and such. But this is amazing, this is actually how Eren and Levi would fall for each other if they could. Amazing work. Please continue!
I have only just recently got into Attack on Titan, and this is the first fanfic that I've read so far. I hope you get around to updating it soon. (:
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Please update soon :)
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Dude, you are so in character already and I've only read the prologue. xD Good job so far!
88 Fish Swimming Backwards chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
do you plan to continue updatin this story? i only ask because its recorded that you last updated a little over a year ago, and though i dont know the pace at which you usually write but that seems like a reaaaaaally long time. anyway, i really love this story, especially the way you developed the characters and your plot setup, and i really hope to see the climax and resolution in the forseeable future! (especially eren and levi gettin together but thats should be pretty obvious) i really hope you get back to writing, and i will wait paitiently until you do!
PurpleOmpski chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
You need to update this. Get on it.
mywinterfireflies chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Aww i want more ereri moments ...good fic pls continue :)
trajik007 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
More! Where have you gone?! I love this so far.
Like in my fair lady chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Update please? Your story is too awesome to Keep resting :D
abio2142 chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
I think you are keeping close to character. I m liking Hange as well. I've been recently reading the manga on Crunchyroll and missed all the talk about getting hard that I saw on your tumbler. Just re looked and it seems CR's translation is not exactly the same as the one you posted. I guess it is time for me to start watching the anime again.

Ps I have visit Perth in my youth, loved it. Sadly it was twenty years ago.
abio2142 chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
I like your attention to the traveling details. I've always wonder how long some of the traveling is in various stories. I am also enjoying the very slow progression between Eren and Rivaille.
i v o r y . w i n g s chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Loving it! Though sometimes it seems to me that sometimes sentences come off a little incorrect grammar wise. Mostly when they're talking. :) I hope there's going to be top!Levi bottom!eren smutt lol! Please update soon!
thegeekstrikesback chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
This is an amazing story. I cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Omg please update you have to finish this