Reviews for Eros Magna
Like in my fair lady chapter 1 . 4/11
Update please? Your story is too awesome to Keep resting :D
abio2142 chapter 9 . 3/8
I think you are keeping close to character. I m liking Hange as well. I've been recently reading the manga on Crunchyroll and missed all the talk about getting hard that I saw on your tumbler. Just re looked and it seems CR's translation is not exactly the same as the one you posted. I guess it is time for me to start watching the anime again.

Ps I have visit Perth in my youth, loved it. Sadly it was twenty years ago.
abio2142 chapter 5 . 3/8
I like your attention to the traveling details. I've always wonder how long some of the traveling is in various stories. I am also enjoying the very slow progression between Eren and Rivaille.
i v o r y . w i n g s chapter 12 . 1/22
Loving it! Though sometimes it seems to me that sometimes sentences come off a little incorrect grammar wise. Mostly when they're talking. :) I hope there's going to be top!Levi bottom!eren smutt lol! Please update soon!
thegeekstrikesback chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
This is an amazing story. I cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Omg please update you have to finish this
azab chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
loved it a lot
alphawolf723 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
KEEP WRITING AND GET TO THE PART WHERE THEY FALL AND LOVE AND DO THE DO
Feolkieer chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I love this story! You're really staying true to all of the characters. So often authors try to pair these two and make them into people they're not. Great job! Please don't wait too long to update again! I can't wait!
anon chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Pllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee don't drop this story! It's really good, and I enjoy reading the interactions of everyone.
- anon
The Infernal Lady chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
this is amazing. you have wonderful writing skills, i absolutely love the believable progression of their relationship. you do make a few typos and some small mistakes, but that's a minor thing when compared to the big picture. and now i have a dilemma - i don't know whether to love you or hate you for dragging me deeper into this fandom. /sigh/ no matter, i eagerly await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I'm really loving this fanfic! You're doing an awesome job with keeping the characters in character! The slow progression between Eren and Levi is believable and Levi thinking that Eren is still a kid as well is pretty awesome to me. I can't wait to see how things escalate between them! Awesome job, please keep up the great work and I look forward to future chapters. )
I LOVE YOU chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Your writing is so unbelievably amazing!
Please update more and more and more until the story reaches its end!
This fanfic is so so so so sooo GOOD!
I'm be waiting ;)
Levi chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Ohhhh, I really want to know about his past...
I love him soooo much!
No chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Petra died... AGAIN!
Damn it, why do I have to cry every time she dies?
Btw, I love the way you are writing Zoe, it's so like her!