Reviews for Sand in Her Shorts
phia514 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
pls continue this pls pls pls
APlusAzian chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Aww that was adorable
rauraauslly chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
AAWW! SO SWEET! CX
naada.bh chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This one's about Ally and her feelings, like, it's from Ally's point of view. I like that. And you did a pretty good job with it.

Again, the summary was so simple and literally had nothing, like, I had no idea what there would be in the story, but the story had so much more. I like that, yeah.

The whole idea of this story was cute and adorable and funny, even tho they didn't get together and she didn't tell him about her feelings. Again, it's nice to change things once in a while. And I actually like this kind of stories. Camping on the beach, just the two of them, alone. Yep, it's perfect.

I also liked how you brought back Cassidy, since I actually love her, and the fact that it has been a while since I had read a story with Cassidy in it. And how Austin declined the date with Cassidy, shows so many things and says so many things, important things. That's another thing I like about your stories, you make a character do something in the story, that would be so simple and normal, but actually has so much to it. I don't even know if that made any sense.

You brought back Girlfriends & Girl Friends memories and it hurts because ouch the "friend punch in the shoulder" and I'm not okay. And the ending was perfect, how Austin held her hand and "Hey, love hurts. But it can also be the best feeling in the world, as she slips her hand back into his, heading to the store." and just perfect. I know I say it, like, everytime, but it's true, every single time I say it.

All in all, it was great :)
AusllyBeliever chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww. ;)
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
hahaha "holiest of all craps":)
R5Forever chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Adorable
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This sleepover for the tickets sounds like a good way to get Austin and Ally to spend some time alone with lots of more sweet and adorable moments. I really hate the fake "I love you like a pal" speech but I know that Ally and Austin aren't at the part of their relationship to say their hearts' true words