Reviews for Winding Roads
Wudelfin chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Please, please, please tell me this isnt it! On a cliffhanger! Excellent writing, captured the characters dead on! Lovin the sneaky snake in heels. You gotta update. Please I got cookies and milk!
Amber chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Very nice action-filled cliff hanger there! I’m still waiting on updates here.
Amber chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Please tell me this isn't the end of it. Please? I mean, it CANNOT end here..
FashionFable chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
No! No! Cliffhanger! Gah! /me hate u :)
Eva chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Saddened that I missed out on 'stay', but very pleased with this fic so far. Great character portrayal as always! You spoil us with all these fabulous storylines, very eager for an update!
Nobody chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Supet excited about this. I love Jake and Sherry.
Emil Lime chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I finally got into the mood for reading! I've been in such a writing mood recently that I just didn't feel like sitting down and reading. Now that I finally have, I can really only describe my reaction in one word, "ajdidksodnisjekxidiksk!"

First off, I LOVED the opening of this chapter, I was seriously laughing for minutes! The bit about waking up with a beautiful and eager blonde by his bed, and then he's like, oh sherry, you're here too. God, I was laughing so hard! I loved the line about his long, deep slumber and how that affected his bad sleeping habits. My goodness, I just loved the beginning.

Moving on, that next part was intense, with Leon confronting Jake. I actually feel like I'm on Jakes side instead of Leon and Sherrys. He said something stupid and Sherry kind of over reacted too it and now that Leon's brought Jakes feelings to the table, he's unsure. So naturally he's going to be doing and saying things that he doesn't mean. Anyway, that fight was brilliant. A well written beat-um-up scene for sure. I feel bad for Sherry. Jake should have checked to see who was stopping him, but I can understand that he was just letting his uncertainty run its course. Still a dumb move.

The woman is certainly a mystery (I really liked your description of her, and the the comparison to the snake was well done). Jakes figured out who she is but I'm still not sure. I suppose it's possible she's Simmons replacement, but my other theory is she's the president. They all rushed to protect her and she has the authority to give Jake a job and to order his release...I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

And lastly the attack. My other theory is miss mystery woman actually staged the attack, but I don't know why. Either way, that scene was intense and definitely had me reading as fast as possible. Way to leave it on a cliff hanger XP

I really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work!
Emil Lime
MsEdgely chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
You are an awesome writer. Wow, that was so good! Not to mention, that cliff hanger was evil! I will be eagerly waiting for an update, which I'm sure will be just as amazing as this chapter was. :)
aquacrow chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Wow, you've certainly got a fav from me! I absolutely love how well you keep Jake in-character; love all his sarcastic and smartass comebacks, lol. This is extremely well written and I can hardly wait to read more! :)
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Another wonderful start to a shake fic! Once again you captured Jake wonderfully! You really do write him well. You really bring out his character in every action and every thought and word. Since this will be continuing, I guess I'll just have to follow it too! I'm interested to see what this turns into, rate it be a short little ficlet or if it becomes something plotty like Self-Sabotage. Whatever happens, I'm game!

And I'm glad to hear chapter 12 is at 80%. As you already know, I love Self-Sabotage. But what's the status on, was it called Safe? The one where they're in the cabin...that was you, yes? I'm 900% sure that was you.

Anyway, update any and all of your fics soon!
-Emil Lime
Foetida chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It's a nice start :) I like Leon and his role as a father figure for Sherry here. So, c'mon Jake, just go and get her. Please update