Reviews for A Family Matter
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
amazing! i love the addams family and i love hp crossovers!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
great fic
picabone99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
brilliant story! so awesome.
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I LUV this! Oh! U should write like a sequal where Harry gets pregnant (or they adopt) and have a child! With the Addams family of course! Ya cant forget those people! ;)
forgotmypassword chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just about had a heart attack when I read the summary for this when I was just scrolling through everything at random. At first, I was absolutely INFURIATED (all caps necessary for emphasis, since reviews can't bold) that someone could have the audacity to use word for word a summary that belonged rightfully to an incredibly talented and fantastic writer that I hadn't read anything from for a heartbreakingly long time...and then I look at the penname so I can know who to try and get blocked from fanfic for plagarizing one of my alltime favorite authors and...I don't quite remember the first thought in my head, but I know the next was "No way...couldn't be..." So I clicked to read it...and it was you just reposting one of your fics apparently several months ago. So first was a heart attack attempting to leap out my chest and do a dance of total jubilation...and subsequent coaxing to do so within the confines of my ribcage...and then to rereading of one of my favorite fics that I never realized the extent to which I enjoyed reading every now and then. Happy doesn't even come close to describing how I'm feeling that you've decided to repost your work...and now I'm off to reread Widdershins (my all-time favorite of EVERY single thing I have ever read across ALL categories of fanfiction and the like).
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Fantastic story! Loved every minute of it!
queenvampire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ok, this is cool, but would be better broken up into chapters, Cos it's kinda hard to read like this. Part from that,love it :)
snarryfantasies chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great story! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Not a bad short/long story and for it I give you: Three Bronze Stars.

1) For remembering spaces.
2) For spelling.
3) For trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
yue14121990 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Evan after rereading this i still love this fic and i am really looking forward to the sequal
SSC chapter 1 . 5/17/2013