Reviews for Things Will Be All Right (In Knockturn Alley)
HealingRose2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Interesting and unusual story. Great work!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Amazing story. Is there a sequel?
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This story was just awesome. I had no clue what to expect but it exceeded my expectations. A lot of thought went into the story and what I enjoyed the most was how different if was to any other HP story I'd read before.
Of Stories Told chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So i started this story not knowing what to expect and all i can say is that i am utterly awed. I've never seen Queen Mab used in fanfiction before and the way you represented her was utterly amazing and will probably give way to other types of magic that can be added onto the Harry Potter Verse. One of the best things about this particular Verse is how versatile it can be, and you have most certainly shown that. The characters were amazing, and sparked so many new insights and thoughts about certain characters that i've never had before. Hermione was incredible, the idea of her being a time traveler was stunning, having Ron not be stupid and based by making him the very thing her feared in order for him to understand was amazing. And the dynamic between Severus and Harry, well; words fail to describe just how enchanted i was by it. you have created something stunning in this piece of work, and for that i thank you greatly.
kathyjo chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I am in awe of the story what a wonderful read. Thank you very much for sharing this great journey! :-)
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
nice fic
red-blood-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I don't know what to say... ... Sequel... ... ... Need more ... ...
HisBabyDoll21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I absolutely loved this! At the beginning I was a bit weary but this was awesome! I will be sure to check out your other stories.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
An amazing story, you have really considered in depth a whole unusual branch of magic with a complete set of rules and lore.

Glad that you brought Luna into it, albeit very close to the end.
It would have been nice if the ending had not seemed quite so rushed. However, I can understand that you considered the story complete.

I'm sure that many people will want a sequel, showing the taking over of Hogwarts, everyone becoming animagi, about Harry's pregnancies and child births. Personally, I don't care for epilogue a which tell you that they named the child ABC, after this Roman empower, that flower and the other planet in honour of everyone important to them. I'm happy to believer that Luna's prediction that Harry will have three kids, which should make him happy, will come true.

I'm now off to see what else you have written.
Hopefully more in the Harry Potter universe.
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I say this is the best story I have ever read this summer in july 2013 :D love chapter 37 the most of course very funny in the one hospital to rescue one unlucky soul and 39 cuz of Luna and Blaise 's escape from murderous students and teachers *gasp* simply unbecoming of them and shame on them all fkr thdy will suffer from their ignorance of what it is more important...
The final chapter is heart warming moment for the Dark gifted beings and especially Harry and Severus ;)
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
this was stunning! amazing world building, one of my favorite things to see in fics.
Pure-blood Reject chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was... AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
Sheiky81 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is a very different Snarry than what I've read before and I love it. Very original and well made. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story develops.
AHFun21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013