Reviews for Shining Stars
Angel Cauldwell chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
I love what Adena did with her bouquet. I can just see Tony's horrid face. I don't feel sorry for him at all.
Angel Cauldwell chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Yay, I was wondering of how he asked her.
awesome chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I love your stories of Cap and Adena! I seriously think they should make a film out of them! Great job, please don't stop writing! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
omg I just discovered your love stories of Cap and Adena and I love them! This is actually the very first fanfic I'm reading and I gotta say that after reading all stories of Cap and Adena that exist, I'm totally obsessed with fanfic&your work!
so...there really won't be another chapter/storyline? ;)
anyway, awesome job!
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Oh my gosh I finished your Batman and your Avenger stories all in one
day...they were so addicting that I couldn't stop reading! I really love your characters and how well you portray everyone, it flows so naturally and they fit their roles to the point! I can only hope to find a guy like Cap here in the real world..siiiiigh! I hope that you will create more pieces! Possibly another Marvel piece or another! :D
Mistia chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I really enjoy reading about these two, too bad is so busy being the bad guy, three times!
XiaoYur chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
So I check everyday for a post. I'm obsessed. Love the stories. Keep it up! :)
TerraMacMillan chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Ugh... It's reasons like that that I'm not entirely sure I want to go to my high school reunion when it comes around. Great chapter though! I love Cap and Adena. They are such a wonderful couple.
Lollypops101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Amazing chapter! I found it a bit hard to believe that ALL of her friends would think that about her. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your work.
Princess PrettyPants chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I love how you ended it! I have always wanted to set off the fire alarms, but know better.
Itsgoose2u chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
This final chapter was brilliant! It's sad that Adena can't be friends with her old friends but I'm glad she's got the Avengers there to be with her, especially Steve. He's such a sweetheart, I'm glad he made it!
Lollypops101 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Amazing chapter! The comments about adena being too skinny and needing more food reminded me of my Jewish relatives. :P
Itsgoose2u chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gosh this was super duper adorable. It gave me butterflies and I just love it. I can't wait for the next, though sadly last chapter, and I look forward to seeing whatever else you have to write :D
Princess PrettyPants chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Glad to hear that you were able to catch a couple plot bunnies. Also, poor Cap - big families can always be overwhelming.
TerraMacMillan chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Cute! Her family, however large and intimidating, seem like great folks. Can't wait for more!