Reviews for Right of Caste
Of Stories Told chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This story should have way more reviews then it does at present time. It was amazing! It had so many twist and turns that at times i had no clue where it would go next! You tied things up quite well and made a very believable change of heart for Harry and Tom, which in turn allowed for their relationship to be one of the more believable ones i've ever read on this site. I loved every moment of this story and simply have to thank you for writing such a precious gem. Thank you so much. :)
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I really loved your story - the way you incorporated the "Dark" traditions, yet stayed true to cannon.
Though you should break the story up into actual chapters, I think it would lead to more readers and of course reviewers.
Thank you for the brilliant story!
PDeffinP chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
great story
Yankeegomera chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I have read it two times! Wonderfull!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
thanks for this wonderful fic!
Idriss Pukka chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
awesome story, loved the twist with snape and dumbledore and that ollivander was a vampire. as to any unended threads, i think you have them all, but if youdon't it's okay since they must be well hidden that i didn't catch them. kudos :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh Merlin's hairy balls! THAT WAS AWESOME! I just loved it! Kdkfbfkdldkdofjfkkf! I HAVE NO WORDS! You are an amazing writer!
elfl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Thank you, That was a lovely story. But what happens' with Lupin, McGonagall and other order members, Scrimgour, ministry aurors who tortured Snape? Surely they where punished with azcaban or otherwise? I would like to know that they aren't free after what they did.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I love still! I think this is the third time I've read it.
Elo there chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Damn, I usually don't review after reading most fics, but after seeing that piece, as well as the lack of reviews written yet- it would be easily deserving of 100, I decided to review.

I loved how throughout that story, everything seemed so educated. You seemed to have not only grasped the Harry potter world, but also added your own into the mix and extended upon everything we knew was there.
There was reasoning behind all your happenings (even Voldemorts predictable- you cant really pair him when he's a blood thirsty killer, change in actions), and no weird jumps in the text. Also, I really wish I had your understanding of grammar! I'm sure it would come in handy in school...
Ah, but I'm surprised you didn't use the multi chapter function fanfiction has, to separate up all those breaks. To be honest though, by the end of that, I think it may have disrupted the story a little, and it doesn't really matter regardless.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the entire story! In fact, if any of your other stories are in my favourites area (I'm terrible for only reading stories that have my choice characters within them "), I'll be sure to read them!

Bye Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was great! :D
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I really liked this! A new, interesting, well written take on a Harry/Voldemort classic. Amazing!
dairygirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I'm glad to see you are back! I have enjoyed reading this story so to know I can read it again and again makes me happy. Thanks for reposting this and I would not mind seeing another glimpse into the life Harry and Tom have created for themselves.