Reviews for Always mine
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
that was good
ClaceCatFace chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
It's 'shudderd' not 'shutterd'
Great story though
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
lol go jace
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
oh poor jace
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
UGH YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS *facewall*
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Um... be realistic. The girl just got raped I don't think she'd want anyone touching her.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
So many grammar mistakes ugh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Sorry I'm so nit-picky! Really, really, REALLY great story, but...you wrote to instead of too at one point, and it's shudder, not shutter. Sorry again! I love your story! I wish I could actually write something with...you know...plot.
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
ok, I posted a review on the last chapter, but now there is one thing that has been bothering me, and even if you don't change it, I just wanted you to become aware of it for the future. I am a grammar Nazi (look it up), and I believe that you should go back and fix some of the grammatical errors. pay attention to words that sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings (threw vs. through, for example). Also, don't be afraid to use commas; it will help the chapters flow more smoothly. You have a good plotline so far, and the few grammatical errors are the only thing that is sticking out right now. you are a good writer, and I am only posting this review to try and help you improve.
girlscoutbookaholic chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
this is pretty good so far. there is always room for improvement, but you did a good job of captivating me from the beginning. I like the return of baddass clary from the previous chapters, and hope to see her make a recurrence in later chapters
4 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
OMG!
4 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I LIKE
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Great job! A sequel would be awesome!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
It is pretty good and seems like you worked hard on it.
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Clary isn't sympathetic in this piece at all. She's an immature idiot, who thinks only of herself and how things affect her. She is a teenager, and that goes with the territory, but I am a little sorry that she hasn't redeemed herself by the end of the story. She's very lucky that the others are more mature (especially Jace and Isabelle, but also Magnus) and that they are so understanding. She didn't even help in the final battle once she did get out - she was more of a distraction. And she reacted like a mundane by screaming and not rushing to help or fighting harder.

You wrote a decent story, but it feels incomplete. What did Clary take from all of this? What did she learn? Did it strengthen her and her relationships? At the end she's still in her poor little me phase (which she has some right to based on her losses and the trauma she went through), but she hasn't learned anything from any of it. And that's really sad.