Reviews for Afresh
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
awesome job. I wish I had been reading your stories all along!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love this, it's simply beautiful.

"I'm gonna go tell Abby, guys. It's been... it's been good." McGee says, breaking the quiet, and the two turn to face him.

McGee walks away, to Abby, and Ziva supposes it's only fair the four of them split like this; like they always do. They both need their respective partners right now, and though McGee and Abby have never been professional partners, and herself and Tony are no longer even that, the company still counts, more than anything.
The two of them continue in silence, until their desks are clean and almost bare, only the computers and pen-pots remain.

They walk to the elevator together, and in sync, and something in her chest knots as she realizes, yet again, that this may well be the last time they do this. Before, when she was sent back to Israel, and Tony sent to be Agent Afloat, they left like they are now, as just the two of them. The memories of their private farewell five years ago still linger in her mind.

It's by no means chaste, not at all, but it's simple and sweet and fills the space her lack of words had not. Most of all, it's a promise. (Just some of my favourite lines.)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
THIS IS THE KISS THAT BEATS ALL KISSES BECAUSE IT'S THE UNEXPECTED KISS

*Ahem*

Sorry. As you can see, I'm back reviewing, and you know how crazy I am when I get to reviewing :P

But really, this was a really good tag. It was short and sweet and simple; just right for the season finale and totally enough to keep me satisfied, kiss-wise, until the season premiere :D I love your observations here:

"No, goodbyes will not be said today, not when this is their own choice." Meep! *Cries*

"They both need their respective partners right now, and though McGee and Abby have never been professional partners, and herself and Tony are no longer even that, the company still counts, more than anything." WHY. I HATE YOU. But it's true that they've always been 2x2, isn't it?

And then there's the kiss and I feel much better because it's a kiss and I like kisses. Yeah. Tiva forever, or something along those lines.

ASfhi;ojdg;

-Sophie
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The only post finale tag I've liked so far. Great story :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is a lovely tag of Tony and Ziva finding ways to comfort each other during what could be their last time in the elevator. Wonderful work.
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
It was sweet and sad all at the same time. Awesome
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
[ their free hands meet and their fingers lace together, staying like that until they reach her car in the parking lot and slow to a stop.] AWHHH!

Great job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh if only tptb would give us at least this before diving into the big question of did Gibbs shoot Tobias or someone else? Nice tag.
McGeekle chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You're killing me, Kiera. This was sad, but so sweet and hopeful. I really liked it.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Cute :)
ellie gilmore chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
We will survive ;)

Loved the tag! :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I like it.

And I'd like for something like that to happen on the show.

And that we could SEE it happen on the show.

Good tag!
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I like this too! I can't wait to see Gibbs' reaction to his team's resignation! And Abby's reaction! I love how you added the parallels to the season 6 arc - great job! Four months seems like forever doesn't it?! But at least we'll have ffn to get us through the wait! Well I loved this story! You're an amazing writer! :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I like the way you think.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 5/17/2013