Reviews for Brokeback PewdieCry
Lala chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OMG...The feels...! That ending always gets me. Jeez this was beautiful; just like the movie...(well it is the movie just pewdiecry form). I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
CANT STOP CRYING, ENDING WAS SO FREAKING SAD!:(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'm crying right now D'X the end is so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oah my god...I wanted to cry when "the phone rang"
DyingWallflower chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Amazing fanfic! I absolutely love how you tie everything together... :) hope to read more story's of yours...
Lazay Woman chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Why mess with my feelings like that?! I loved this, but it's so sad.
GirlNeedsMoar chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
NO...JUST NO this made me sit and cry alone in my room at 11:34 at night just *sobs* WAAAAHHH so sad but still a great story!
whencupcakesattack chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This freaking story. My god. When I watched this movie a couple years ago, I was broken-hearted that they would actually kill off Jake Gyllenhaal's character. But this story literally followed the movie perfectly! And I have to say the end made me cry, as did the movie. But seriously, you're an amazing writer to be able to perfectly pull off such an emotional and deep plot line. Hats off to you for such good execution. Also, I have to say that I loved the humor you threw in while they spent the summer on the Brokeback. "Gimme my beans, woman" - classic! :D anyways I loved this to death and yeah, keep on writing away!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
this is the greatest wild west story I have ever read.
KKA chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Whyyyyyyyyyy that was so sad why would u do this
LOOKATTHESEBOOTS chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
T.T the feels ;;
CIAKat chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh God why ;_; this made me cry more than I should have...great job!
AnonymousMidnight chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
God damn you and your awesome writing skills! So many tears have fallen cause of this story...but it was worth it. It's sad how there's a connection between society today and in this story with homophobes and such. But keep up the great work! *Grabs a box of tissues and watches funny Pewdiepie and Cry videos.*
YoshieplaysMC chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
God damnit you made me cry your a really good writer keep it up
Lookatmyblanket chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I was crying at the end. It was awesome