Reviews for Blood of my blood
Nick chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
You're not half bad dude keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
It comes when the sequel ?
Mel chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I love it. Please write more! I want to know what happens.
Linna R chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
This fic has so much potential and your writing is REALLY GOOD. I was very disappointed when I realised only the first chapter has been published.
If you ever read this and if you still have inspiration for this story, please know there are people who would be more than glad to read it and who are waiting for the next chapter. :D
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Yes! Yes, please update! I want to see the twins race!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is a really cool idea! I really liked "brothers in all but blood" so I'm exited to see how this turns out! I wonder how Padmé is going to be like in this story
mangamanic chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
this was great and a really nice way to continue the story. Sadly i don't think we're going to get any more updates
221Shelb chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Thanks you for posting so rapidely your chapter. It's realy good I think you should continu!
The Fullmetal Otaku Kyuubi chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I completely understand that this isn't your first language and you may be finding it hard to write easily and quickly but don't give up! You are an amazing writer and I absolutely love your fics! Keep it up!
- Rising_Genius
kittycatmiaww chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I love this :c
I want more :c
It's so beautiful!
lyanna chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I know it has been a while but please update soon, I love this story so far!
Ghost of Hope chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Waiting to know what's next) please, write more!)
Gamoora chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I definitely think that this has potential. I quite like the beginning. I wonder what is going to happen next. Luke and Leia are going to try to sneak off, but will they be able to get away? And I assume that Vader is on Coruscant and going to be at least around the race if not in it. How is Padme doing now? When are the twins going to find out what happened to their father? What about the Rebellion? Have Padme and Obi-Wan gotten in touch with the Larses on Tatooine? Anyways, I'd love to read more...
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Random side comment: seems a bit odd that Obi-wan hasn't told them about the history of the Jedi and trained them, considering that they're frequently moving around to dangerous places, and they know Luke & Leia will be key figures in future events. But I guess canon kind of has that problem too.

Also, in the Expanded Universe, Sidious definitely knows that Vader wants to betray him eventually, so I don't know what you're planning for their interactions.

And on a different note, I feel like Padme wouldn't be an overbearing / secretive mother, as implied thus far. Not sure whether that screws up the plot you've planned though. Cheers!