Reviews for Wizards and Werewolves Don't Mix
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 11 . 8/27
Very nice story.
I just find it a little unrealistic how a "dad" (fenrir) can just accept: i needed time alone so i lied to you saying the baby is dead. Yep it's Nice he is dead.
Realy ?
When fenrir sa his pregnant belly i was expecting some big very big sadness from him. And some big Anger. He though his baby was dead because he overworked so pushed harry to much. And Betrayal. After all. He left him. He lied. He lied about death. It's horrible! After all... It's his son that during 3 week-end he though had died. Because of him. like Never coming back. I just that long speech from harry boring and unemotional. Answering he needed time, but he loves him... The minister said to fenrir after all that if he wasn't going to help more the minister then People would stole his Child when birth... I would fées horrified, angry, betrayed, unloved, and unrespected by harry's doing. And saying yu needed time isn't an answer at all.
But Last chapter i liked the Matter that he search the law with hermione that nobody can stole his Child.
So nice story.
I would have love it better if we had read a little more.. Trusting. and Fenrir was a little bit to submissive... ,
Lavonya chapter 11 . 7/18
I love THIS!
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 7/3
love it
Siriabelle Grace chapter 11 . 6/21
Thanks for posting this beautiful story with us! It was very nice to read!

Lauren chapter 10 . 5/19
Lmao well if you see a werewolf first before telling someone/your husband you're pregnant, it would make sense they realize it first. Lmao. Sense of smell and all
maedeh chapter 11 . 5/18
it was so cute and soooo different I really love it
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. The summary sounds lame but the story is amazing! I love the way you write and what's more, it's obvious that you love writting. I hope you keeping writting stories until your hands rot and fall off :)
My heart did a flutter.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 11 . 1/7
I absolutely completely & utterly adore this fic! I also think you are an amazing writer for not only the content but the way it is written. I'm really loving this pairing & if there is any chance at all of you writing any other fics with this pairing or a sequel to this fic, I am begging on my knees for you to write it (or them if you could be persuaded to write more than one). You write this pairing absolutely perfectly & I desperately wish you would write more of them. They are definitely an under-used pairing & quite hard to get right, but you pull it off really well.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic, I love it more than I can properly express, but I hope I have managed to do a good enough job in this review that you understand my adoration of your work.

katelaina1717 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Still one of my favorites! I loved the movie fools rush in and you blending these characters like this was perfect!:D keep on writing and I will keep on reading.
LadyFreak chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Love it. I like the Harry/Fenrir stories but some are just too angsty. Don't get me wrong, I like angst, but sometimes need a break. This was perfect for that. Thank you.
Arcangelos chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
I loved it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Really good :D
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Yum! HP can clean up FG rep. and FG will protect HP. Purrrfect!
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 10/22/2014