Reviews for Wizards and Werewolves Don't Mix
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 7/3
love it
Siriabelle Grace chapter 11 . 6/21
Thanks for posting this beautiful story with us! It was very nice to read!

Kiss,
Siria
Lauren chapter 10 . 5/19
Lmao well if you see a werewolf first before telling someone/your husband you're pregnant, it would make sense they realize it first. Lmao. Sense of smell and all
maedeh chapter 11 . 5/18
it was so cute and soooo different I really love it
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. The summary sounds lame but the story is amazing! I love the way you write and what's more, it's obvious that you love writting. I hope you keeping writting stories until your hands rot and fall off :)
My heart did a flutter.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 11 . 1/7
I absolutely completely & utterly adore this fic! I also think you are an amazing writer for not only the content but the way it is written. I'm really loving this pairing & if there is any chance at all of you writing any other fics with this pairing or a sequel to this fic, I am begging on my knees for you to write it (or them if you could be persuaded to write more than one). You write this pairing absolutely perfectly & I desperately wish you would write more of them. They are definitely an under-used pairing & quite hard to get right, but you pull it off really well.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic, I love it more than I can properly express, but I hope I have managed to do a good enough job in this review that you understand my adoration of your work.

:-)
katelaina1717 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Still one of my favorites! I loved the movie fools rush in and you blending these characters like this was perfect!:D keep on writing and I will keep on reading.
LadyFreak chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Love it. I like the Harry/Fenrir stories but some are just too angsty. Don't get me wrong, I like angst, but sometimes need a break. This was perfect for that. Thank you.
Arcangelos chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
I loved it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Really good :D
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Yum! HP can clean up FG rep. and FG will protect HP. Purrrfect!
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
So cute
Jess-love95 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
This story is really great ! I don't always like Fenrir/Harry, it depends on the plot and how you make Harry and Fenrir be but this story I liked ! Harry and Fenrir are really good together, I love their personnalities and I love Mpreg and your idea about how Harry became pregnant is good D
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Oh man. Fenrir and Harry.
Best COUPLE. EVER.

I never did like how Fenrir was just a cardboard cut-out villain in the movies.