Reviews for Wizards and Werewolves Don't Mix
Renavelia chapter 11 . 9/21
Awe! This story was such an amazing read. I loved every chapter! Very enjoyable. I'm almost sad that it's over, but alas, all good things must end at some point. *Sighs*
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 7/29
Awwww! Loved this!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 5/22
I am normally not a fan of a story written in present tense, but you managed it really well.

The plot was top. Love the pairing, you stayed IC, the mpreg was reasonable - nothing to complain on my behalf - and that my dear, is something that I rarely do.

(But why Lorcan? There are so many impressiv and beautiful names out there... Lory is alright though)
Tegasus chapter 11 . 4/20
That was a really good story. Thanks for posting it!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 11 . 2/12
Lovely.
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 1/22
eine schöne geschichte die alles drum und dran hat. lg hayne
Adriene SC chapter 11 . 1/7
Love this fic!
Nigeriaisthebest chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
THIS was so cute I can't.
spoonring chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Nice fluffy fic!
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
So sweet love it :) .
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Very nice story.
I just find it a little unrealistic how a "dad" (fenrir) can just accept: i needed time alone so i lied to you saying the baby is dead. Yep it's Nice he is dead.
Realy ?
When fenrir sa his pregnant belly i was expecting some big very big sadness from him. And some big Anger. He though his baby was dead because he overworked so pushed harry to much. And Betrayal. After all. He left him. He lied. He lied about death. It's horrible! After all... It's his son that during 3 week-end he though had died. Because of him. like Never coming back. I just that long speech from harry boring and unemotional. Answering he needed time, but he loves him... The minister said to fenrir after all that if he wasn't going to help more the minister then People would stole his Child when birth... I would fées horrified, angry, betrayed, unloved, and unrespected by harry's doing. And saying yu needed time isn't an answer at all.
But Last chapter i liked the Matter that he search the law with hermione that nobody can stole his Child.
So nice story.
I would have love it better if we had read a little more.. Trusting. and Fenrir was a little bit to submissive... ,
Lavonya chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I love THIS!
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
love it
Siriabelle Grace chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Thanks for posting this beautiful story with us! It was very nice to read!

Kiss,
Siria
Lauren chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Lmao well if you see a werewolf first before telling someone/your husband you're pregnant, it would make sense they realize it first. Lmao. Sense of smell and all