Reviews for Wizards and Werewolves Don't Mix
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 11 . 5/20
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
Qtsarahanne chapter 11 . 3/25
Oh my goodness this story is so good! Thank you for writing it!
mummyvamp chapter 11 . 3/18
I loved this thank you
nyx-p1e chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Very cool fic! I've really enjjoyed reading this, I really liked your take on Fenrir and Harry's characters - it was a lovely balance of dominance, submissiveness and masculinity, wrapped up in some very cute mpreg! Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it! :)
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
Ugh, seriously?! Did you SERIOUSLY just brush aside what Harry did?! And his never even trying to fix his mistake?! That's disgusting.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
Um, also, you do realize you can't have a miscarriage after the 6th month, right? After that, the baby is either premature, or stillborn, but the baby can likely survive outside of the womb, with help.

That said, Harry is still a complete monster here. I know it happened in the movie, but she had a better reason than Harry did. Harry deserves to be backhanded, if only he wasn't pregnant.
Acacia Jules chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Telling a father the baby DIED so you could have some "space" is unforgivable. That's the most disgusting, selfish, cold hearted thing anyone could do. Harry doesn't DESERVE Fenrir. He's just a complete scumbag now.
Renavelia chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Awe! This story was such an amazing read. I loved every chapter! Very enjoyable. I'm almost sad that it's over, but alas, all good things must end at some point. *Sighs*
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Awwww! Loved this!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I am normally not a fan of a story written in present tense, but you managed it really well.

The plot was top. Love the pairing, you stayed IC, the mpreg was reasonable - nothing to complain on my behalf - and that my dear, is something that I rarely do.

(But why Lorcan? There are so many impressiv and beautiful names out there... Lory is alright though)
Tegasus chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
That was a really good story. Thanks for posting it!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
Lovely.
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
eine schöne geschichte die alles drum und dran hat. lg hayne
Adriene SC chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Love this fic!
afroparty chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
THIS was so cute I can't.