Reviews for The Sickness
Cathline chapter 13 . 4/19
I just finished reading your whole story. I need to say I was skeptical to start it since I'm not fond of zombie -apocalypse scenario. I still enjoyed it greatly. Especially kyouko in a more " violent " role was very nice.
You should definitely keep the fand on alive with your stories
Tandouji chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
I'll say this, George Romero would be proud. Great job instilling fmp into this! Nicely done with the battle scenes, and I swear you left me in tears with the last chapter. Great job!
speedfanatic05 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Excellent ending to a great story! I was intent on reviewing every chapter but the story just pulled me in and I couldn't stop until the very last period. Just know that every chapter, every word was inspired. It kept me hooked, intrigued, and enthused. Such phenomenal storytelling!

Great work!
Compucles chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
And so ends an excellent adventure. Great job!
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
I'm ridiculously hooked at this point. It's just like watching everything unfold on a screen and what's better is that you do such a great job at exposition that it makes reading such a fluid process. Pacing remains awesome and what I love the most is that you have no fear whatsoever when it comes to the gore of it all.

Simply fantastic stuff!
speedfanatic05 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
This is a complete nail biter. Seriously, the further I read, the more I creep toward the edge of my seat. It's engaging, thorough, and awesomely entertaining. The pacing is absolutely awesome as well. I have to wonder though, as capable as Sousuke is, will there be anything to trip him up?

I shall see, lol.

Great work!
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
As a newbie to Full Metal Panic and an avid fan of just about all of the inspirations you listed, this story definitely has me fully intrigued. I love the pacing of this first chapter, especially the way you've constructed Sousuke and Kaname's relationship in conjunction to their responsibilities. It will be interesting to see how Sousuke and Kaname navigate this burgeoning crisis.

Great work :)
gabysweet10 chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Simply straight forward and fantastic! I love how the chapters weren't insanely long and had many things going on before the next. Thank you so much!
The Dead Baron chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
And so, the stunning conclusion to a superb story. Can't wait for the epilogue.
Nemoskull chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
this has been a great ride.
but please, i want more! an after story story!
gabysweet10 chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Totally worth waiting for. I'm amazed! Thank you!
The Dead Baron chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
At last! I knew my waiting was not in vain. And excellently written, I might add.
Allytsuki chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
whoa!

SUSPENSE!
J Luc Pitard chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Whoa! Major cliffhanger! Love it! I really liked Shinki having a star turn with the car maneuver and taking the Molotov Cocktail as a weapon. Love how you show his smarts rather than just having people say he's smart. I had chills when you introduced Gauron. That could've gone much worse. I imagined him holding the compound hostage. Simply kicking them out was much more humane. Looking forward to more, Oh Evil Starzki Of Writing Stardom.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Reading this on my mobile and wanted to say how much I'm loving it! Usually, I love your stories, but shied from this originally as I'm also not a fan of zombies. Glad I did read it, though, as the zombie apocalypse is a perfect setting for this.

Am still only part of the way through and will comment more once I've caught up, but had to jump here (mobile is harder to review on) and say how much I'm enjoying this.