Reviews for Crimson & Amethyst
CrypticCobra chapter 3 . 2/2
Their relationship you created is so sweet. I like how they both comfort each other. You are very good at keeping them in character. Auron and Lulu are my favorite characters and I could so see them together, more so than Lulu with Wakka. She always seemed to want a headstrong man and Wakka seemed too immature for her. Good thing we have FanFiction :) I hope you can make more Auron-lulu stories. I'll read em!
CrypticCobra chapter 1 . 2/2
I really enjoyed it. I always thought that Auron and Lulu were better matched. Too bad it didn't happen. At least we have FanFiction :)
cally777 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Deserves a full review. Ch1, descriptive writing absolutely top draw, dialogue maybe a little strange, but overall almost unbelievably good if your first fic. Ch2 This was the perfect chapter, again described beautifully, and this time the conversation between the two main characters was masterful, teasing, totally in character. Loved the bit where Lulu puts on Auron's glasses (heresy?) Ch3 great contrast between Lulu interacting with Rikku, then Auron, again completely IC. More teasing of the reader. To sum up, probably the best fic of this couple I've read so far. The only flaw - we want more!
AuronLu chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
I am stunned and pleased. I have been scouring the web looking for more AuLus, especially well-written ones, to put into a shrine. You have the cadence of their voices and their understated styles down perfectly. I felt my breath catch several times reading this, and I *believe* this story, which doesn't bend either of them in order to bring them together.

How I wish you had continued this! I'm adding it to the Auronlu Shrine's fanfic directory (check my profile or google for Auron/Lulu) and maybe I'll see you around sometime!
AuronLu chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Goodness. I'm adding this to the fanfic directory on the AuronLu shrine. You should've written more when you were finished; the atmosphere is brilliant! (Although I can't quite picture Auron using the word "cool", but the sentiment is his, and it really sounds like both of their voices)
KC chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
You should update this story it's really good!
MoonFairy chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
*cries*

It's been almost a year, and no lovely update! I really wish you would finish this, seeing as "Crimson & Amethyst" is my all time favorite Lulu/Auron story. Can you just give us a little one page work to hold us over!

Please don't be offended by that! .o

Oh well, I'll stop bugging you. I know how annoying people can be when they plead for things to be finished. '

*coughs*

Good job! I love it! It is beautifully written and totally believable!
closetfreak86 chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
that's a really nice story...i wish they could get together more though. i like the dialogues u wrote for them, it depicts their personality very well...keep up the good work and update soon!
AThousandSuns chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Kickass story, keep it going please and thank ya
LightPainterQ chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
woo! you HAVE to update, please? T_T ::sniffle:: i havent seen a fic this good in a long time, well i havent seen an Auron/lulu this good for a long while, please update!

-Sei
Mark Question chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
Beautiful story, I pretty much echo the sentiments general sentiments of praise from previous reader reviews. I'm sorry to hear about the plagiarism. Someone must have not only been creatively challenged, but morally as well. I assume FF.N would have to have some sort of policy against this? I hope you continue.
Maree chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
I agree with you; there are nowhere near enough Auron/Lulu stories out there, and that's a shame, really. To me, it seems that there is some sort of deeper level of understanding between the two of them, which makes the pairing all the more sweet, and believable. It just seems that, with your story, these two amazing guardians get together in a completely natural way. And yes, I do think you the two well within character. I love the part where Lulu donned Auron's glasses! It's so cute! I have to say that I'm completely open to any pairing in any FFX fandom - gender and age don't really matter to me... But Auron/Lulu is one of my fave types of story! Your writing is beautiful, so please keep writing.
deathseeker14 chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
this fic ruled! auron and lulu are perfect together! keep on rocking!
arcanewolf chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
hey there! nice fic, dude. i'm an auron/lulu fan, and i hate those godforsaken aurikkus. i mean...he's, what, 20 years older than her? plus, their personalities don't match. and she's helluva shorter than him. and...well. you get the general idea. ON THE OTHER HAND, auron and lulu look nice together, don't you agree? and they are very much alike in terms of character. aululu all the way! continue the fic, ok? the (admitedly few) aululu fans will definetely appreciate it. good fics of this pairing, in fact, ANY fics of this pairing, are hard to come by. so keep writing, and i'll continue reviewing!
elvesmagic010 chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
O, I love this story. The characters remain true to canon, the scenes between Auron and Lulu are very adorable, and all of the words flow beautifully.

I read your bio, and was horrified to find your work was plagarized and that you won't be posting...and you'll be removing your stories. PLEASE, don't! You have inspired me to write my own AuronxLulu story, since I've been in love with the pairing for about a year now.

Please. If you really plan on removing all your stories, email me at and let me know. Even if you're not going to update, I would be grieved indeed to not be able to read these three chapters.

Best Wishes,