Reviews for Selective Memory
Emily81802 chapter 11 . 1/22
Good story!
Vangogh92 chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
I just loved this so much! I loved how in character they all were and how much Caroline deliberated about her feelings. He mate thing was a nice touch. I would have loved to have read a sequel, I think it would have been really interesting but I see the last update was 4 years ago so I won't hold my breath lol Nice work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Gross a baby. Caroline would kill herself if she ever fed on a baby. Gross. Good story though!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Damon raped and almost murdered Caroline but Klaus telling Elena off makes him a bad boyfriend? I swear Mystic Falls people are under some kind of spell regarding Damon because he's the biggest villain of the entire show. Why do the show writers think he's so amazing? He's disgusting and I seriously can't understand why anyone could be attracted to him.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
That's a relief. Though Caroline really needs to stop caring about what her 'friends' think. They never give a crap about how their selfish decisions affect her.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
So you're including Hayley and the baby anyway? Sigh.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Hot AND sweet. Well done :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
I love it. He'll totally keep her there forever if he can.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Bonnie blaming Caroline when her spell went awry is really unfair.

I really never understood why Rebekah gave her blood to April. It was something she'd wanted for a 1000 years and it wasn't Rebekah's fault April was bitten and Matt guilting Rebekah was such a dick move. Matt could easily have gone to get another vampire. There are a million of them around after all.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaai chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
God fucking dammit
I am pissed off now
I am on chapter 4 and I'm going to stop reading this because of how
Fucking destructive it is to my heart
Bye bitch
-Mai-
Ps seriously why the fuck would you add klaus using Caroline for sex in even if he is just pissed about what happened he would never say that .-. And everyone knows it!
saraaaa chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
kinda didnt understand the ending but loved this fic anyway such a beautiful way for them to get together
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This story was superb!
The moment when Caroline came to after her convulsions at the Salvatore's home and was trying to tell Klaus that they will be fine and things are not that bad was heart breaking. It definitely yanked at my heart. I have never come so close to tears from reading fanfiction.
Loved this! Great story telling!
Wish there was a sequel.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
A SEQUEL WOULF HAVE BEEN SO MIND NUMBINGLY FANTASTIC UGH THIS STORY IS SO GOOD I CANNOT EVEN DEAL
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. It was an interesting idea with Caroline forgetting about what Klaus did and how it showed what was standing in her way to being with Klaus. I did feel bad for him when he realized that she had been under a spell even if it was just letting her act on her feelings. I'm glad that he did end up going to her. And I loved how you worked in the stuff from the fourth season and how things would have worked out but adding Klaus into the action. I loved the whole mates thing and that they both claimed each other.

I loved seeing Klaus and Caroline's relationship and how they got closer and got to know each other.

Great story!
Alizarin098 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
You should be writing for this show- they clearly need your help! Especially since they being so wishy- washy about Klaroline! They need to pull it together and transfer caroline over to the originals! Loved your story!