Reviews for 償還のルルーシュ Code Geass - Lelouch of the Redemption
Nomquam chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
So, here I am, two and a half years after your last update to this story, and now a fair warning:
you are realy lucky that I found this story just two days ago, otherwise I would allredy have traked you down, tight you up to the next computer and hold you at gunpoint until you finish some more chapters.
So, now that the emotional part is done and my strikt logical side is back in charge, a more helpfull kind of critic: I think you are a realy talantet writer for this find of fanfics and should someone dicide to make a reboot of Code Geass after season three (o good, I realy hope they don't mess this up), I hope that someone as talented as you will wreight it. It is clear that you have some kind of plan for your fanfic, something to much other autors miss, but you also wreight with a lot of hart. Another point for you is that you are really good at writing tis LelouchxCCxKallen parring witch I really like. And no, I'm no pervert, I simply think that Leloch and Kallen world be a quiet nice pair and for C.C. : I think the way the show portraits Lelouchs and C.C.' s relationship, it makes sense: their share their worys and bordens as well as happens, and isn't it this what love is about? Also, C.C. was alone for the better part of 700 years, and as someone how knows how it is to be allows, I think she really deserves some happynes, and may it even be for a short time because Lelouch will die eventually, but tis depends on if you are a follower of the theory that Lelouch obtained his father's Code in C's world like me or not. All in all, for me there one concern with your story and this is just a small one: C.C.'s real name. I know, this is something that we fans of Code Geass will always fight about, but it says a lot that this biggest problem with your fanfic.
So, I don't know wy you have abounded this fantic, hell, I don't even know if you will ever read this commend, but I really hope you will continue it one day. And should you need help with this, send me a PM (I just have to figure out how to open them) Or send me an e-mail to: . This is my secondary e-mail address and there is a lot of spam that passes the spam filter, so pleas, if you wreight something to this address, write something ,obviously as the subject.
So, I really hope to read something of you in the future, may It be an update to this fanfic or a n e-mail, and sorry for the poor English, it is not my firs language and this dam German autocorectur down't make it easier for me.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
This is the best code geass time travel fic I have read so far. I don't know why you stopped writing for it, but regardless it is still amazing. I hope that one day you are inspired to continue this fic. Thank you for creating this.
incorruptable chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Any chance of this fic being continued now that season 3's been announced?
zubhanwc3 chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Hello, i really hope you continue this story, as this is one of the few time travel fics that ive read that hold a lot of promise. Heck, the only reason why this fic probably has less favorites that it should is only because the story ended just before you got to the good part. Narita is usually when the action really starts to pick up, especially since lulu wouldve had a decent amount of time to prepare whatever, which you did with the ashfords xD so kudos to you for that.

At the very least, please let me know if this fic is abandoned or on hiatus or just taking a while to update. Thank you

also, unofficially, c.c.'s name has been confirmed as Ceneniah Corabelle

cant say if its 100% accurate as i havent found the source, but if you watch the lip sync for code geass, when they say c.c's name, ceceniah fits while cera doesn't
GlassedGamer chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
"I am the leading man in this little play of ours, but where am I without my leading lady?"
Holy shit, I got Final Fantasy XII flashbacks. God I love Balthier.
stevesgaming87 chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Aside from the silly nicknames I really enjoy this fic. Ill be following.

On a side note, could use some better proofing.
Republic Che chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Please update this amazing story!
Destria Cosplay chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
the main thing i like about this is that on the redo, lelouch and C2 are alot more light heart'd, my guess is because they have been through the rebellion once and they both understand each other completely so there aren't any more surprises, and this life/or redo is simply here to confirm that it is possible to get through everything perfectly.

though i am little concerned on how your going to deal with Mao and his mind reading ability which may be a concern.

i am hoping this fic isn't dead, but i get the distinct feeling it is. I enjoy this redo the most. i find in most fic's where lelouch has a second chance, he is either seriously OP simply because he is no longer chasing after his mother's killer and has future knowledge, or he simply gets screwed over because of some really small chance encounter. Don't get me wrong it is happening here in your fic as well, however your approaching this issue with a much more comical approach, making lelouch a playboy... hilarious. Making C2 be her devious self and direct it at everybody else EXCEPT lelouch, hilarious. Showing that nunnally is actually a princess and she sees more than she lets one, exceptional. and obviously, all the jibs at tamaki, warranted and required.

i am not sure how i feel about lelouch revealing the geass early on to the black knights but i leave that to you as an author

i realize that was a bit of long winded reply, i simply hope this fic is not dead, however i highly doubt that. i enjoy your redo fic the most out of the redo code geass fics i have read to date.

keep writing, feel free to pm for ideas or if you just want a discussion

Destria
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Another good fic that is now dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
I would have gone with The Arthur as a KMF for Zero, with The Z.E.R.O. System installed.
For C.C. a white and lime KMF called The he Morgana, BC she's a witch.
And a super Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. called the Guinevere, bc she's the Q1.

These 3 vs the Lancelot would not only b funny as all h3ll but also d*mn ironic and a kick to the nuts to Britannia's pride.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
And then... THE AUTHOR WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Yeah, not going to be reading on for several reasons.

First and foremost, I think you've really had CC and Lelouch break character; they are both too outwardly expressive in their emotions. Perhaps that's what you think they'd be like in a 'do-over' situation, but it still stinks of OOC-ness to me; they're both individuals who use masks of indifference to varying degrees in canon, so this whole mushy, barely teenage level of flirtation is a bit painful to read.

Secondly, the whole contracting sequence just seemed to drag on far too long.

Third issue was the killer for me: Lelouch has this terribly long inner monologue about how Viletta was basically suspicion incarnate and yet when choosing his Geass order, what does he do? THE EXACT SAME ORDER AS THE FIRST TIME. The same order, which leads Ms. Suspicion to try to find out who that mysterious schoolboy was that she saw before her memory went blank and her knightmare was stolen. For all his begging for a second chance and how he would use what he learned to not repeat the same mistakes, he makes one right off the bat. The worst one, mind you.

Add that all up and I can't really keep interest in continuing to read. Sorry. Hope you improve your craft, that is IF you're even still writing - haven't checked your profile.
Paradox009 chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
This is one of the most awesome fics on this site. Please,please, please update this. Don't stopo till the end has come.
meirmamuka chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
"Sunrise mecha anime". I see what did you do thete:)
Jakeros chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I only saved this fic just a few days ago...
OMFG. HOLY JAYSUS.
There are no words for just how awesome this fic has been so far, completely blowing up each and every one of my expectations and hopes and dreams.
You have practically everything that was needed to set this story on a path and a bar higher than Code Geass' actual plot (NOT THAT THE ANIME WAS BAD!) and I now can safely say that you must update this. Like, now. Right now.
Please don't give up on this amazing, wonderful epic and interesting story. I know i'm kissing ass to the nth degree right now but i do not care! This story cannot die!