Reviews for 償還のルルーシュ Code Geass - Lelouch of the Redemption
Onyx2589 chapter 12 . 5h
I only saved this fic just a few days ago...
OMFG. HOLY JAYSUS.
There are no words for just how awesome this fic has been so far, completely blowing up each and every one of my expectations and hopes and dreams.
You have practically everything that was needed to set this story on a path and a bar higher than Code Geass' actual plot (NOT THAT THE ANIME WAS BAD!) and I now can safely say that you must update this. Like, now. Right now.
Please don't give up on this amazing, wonderful epic and interesting story. I know i'm kissing ass to the nth degree right now but i do not care! This story cannot die!
Sep2936 chapter 12 . 2/1
Please God in heaven that Charles zi brittania tried to kill, let this update with its amazing sense of humor and just slightly tweaking cannon.
alfomard chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
this fics really good..please update this.. its my first time travel fic read for cg but there something bout your writing that makes me love it..
nickford98 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Fantastic story please update
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
I totally agree, about the skittles I mean :D
7137 chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Great story! Just finished, obviously, and am eagerly awaiting more, so please update! I've even kidnapped a dozen admins (no easy task) as an offering for you, Mina, and Borac. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Great chapter as usual! I'm just wondering why Jeremiah couldn't have simply ejected?
7137 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Great beginning! This promises to be an excellent fix and I'm sure I'll devour it in no time! So please update again so I can have that much more to read.
The King in White chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Jeremiah ;-;
Gaist72 chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Excellent story! Hope that you decide to pick this fic up again.
lifeswordpa chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
I rarely criticize fanfics, because someone is putting time and effort into something I am enjoying for free. With that under consideration, I was disappointed with this chapter. Just juxtaposing this chapter with the last one yeilds obvious differences. The rest of this story was a pleasent mix of humor, adventure, action, tranquility, and romance. This chapter took all of that and proceeded to throw it out the window. It wasn't the entire chapter either, just the duel. Lelouch had a plethora of options available to him. So why would the most powerful force in the world lose to Cornelia to save face. Either way, hoping the next chapter is better.
Still a huge fan of the rest of it!
lifeswordpa chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
That's awesome!
lifeswordpa chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
The begging of this chapter was hallarious
lifeswordpa chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Hmm, this really is interesting. Like the japonese title btw
lifeswordpa chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Ehhh, would have preferred for geass to be revealed differently, but that's just me. If you told them about code r "orange" you could have fixed two problems at once