Reviews for Mahou Shoujo Tsukaima Nanoha
Friskel chapter 1 . 5/9
I think it's a good start. Why did you not write the next chapter ?
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 1 . 4/5
please continue this, i really cant wait for the reveal of who she summoned with the duel against guiche. I am eagerly awaiting nanoha to introduce herself to him with her announcing her titles of the Ace of Aces and the White Devil at the duel, it will be glorious
Xingdra chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Are you ever going to update this with a new chapter. It looked like it would turn out really good.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is well written, a pity it appears to be abandoned.
kunai909 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
this is an awesome idea
Yoshiki-909 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Adult Nanoha n Zero, this could get interesting. Poor Vivio without Nanoha-mama. Plz continue
Reveria Lunacanta chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'm depressed! Waiting too long and still no new chapter.
This story is interesting and enjoyable. Please continue this!
pokemon-35055 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
good job please update this
tadkins chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Interesting story you have here. A dangerous combination...an explosive one as well. Can't wait to see what else happens. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I have one word:damn. Why you no finish! Please if you could, just post the next chapter and I will be fine with it. PLEASE!
DragonBlade00 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Still waiting on another chapter... Unless this is a dead fic.
ZERO chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Still no chapter 2 and 3 yet?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
so awesome whats next
ZERO chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Still no chapter 2 yet?
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
At first I was hoping that it would be the Post-A's and Pre-StrikerS Nanoha that would've been summoned instead of Post-StrikerS, because then the age gap wouldn't be so significant. Considering Nanoha's an adult while Louise is a child. But then, on second thought.. a younger Nanoha wouldn't have as much patience... On third thought, even as a young girl, Nanoha was always more mature and calm when compared to other magical girl leads.
9 or 20, it don't matter, Louise is still on a fast track to invoke the hard way of Nanoha's befriending tactics, the ones that earned her the nickname "White Devil". At some point, she'll probably have to "cool" Louise's head off herself.. Which could probably coincide with Guiche's antics; actually on that thought, I don't think she'd entertain a duel with the womanizer unless she had a pretty darn good reason. Although I don't think she'd take two-timing that well so that could be a factor.
I noticed the different approach with having Nanoha try to scope out the land where she landed; and that is definitely something she would do considering her background in the TSAB military and a tactics instructor. The environment of one's location does play a factor in how their tactics are affected after all. and it adds some originality to the fic, as if there wasn't enough already.
At any rate, this makes for an excellent opening chapter to what could be a very interesting story should it continue. I'll be following this one with interest and am looking forward to the next chapter.