Reviews for Mark Me
marie.bora chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I read the story before and thought it was good but now with all the changes I think is excellent. You're doing beautiful and "Phobia" is great.
Update soon! :)
Lilian chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Oh, this is GOOD. Can't wait to read more.
Lala chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Me likes
Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Update
MEEEEEEEEEEHHHH chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Quite interesting
emy chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Weird
edelweiss chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Very interesting
LPphreek chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Well, I'd say I'm hooked. If you're still in need of a beta, I'd be happy to do it. However, as this late response indicates, I might be slow because my job has a tendency to consume my life.
LPphreek chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I really loved the style of this chapter. The segments were short and contained little detail, but you provided just enough framework for the imagination to fill in and tell the whole story. I like that a lot better than an overly drawn out explanation at each time that would drag the reader through the tedious background of the actual story.
KimiruMai chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
URGH, WHAT A JERK.
I could kill him, I really could. But I lurve him too much. Sigh. Update soon, pleases!
ImaginaryInk chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Everything else make sense, only the Kakarot part but I'm sure I'll get it as I read on. Sorry I have been slow. Overloaded with work. All in all, this chapter was off the charts! I loved how you dissected not only Blue, but the words of how you explained it! It was beautiful, gory, but beautiful!
GothicDream chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I quite like it so far. I like that you take the time to explore the characters' thoughts and motivations. It's especially nice the way you captured Vegeta's naiveté and the way he doesn't quite understand the significance of life and death.

Your writing is very good, especially considering your age. My only advice would be to explore the surroundings a bit more, but that might be my own personal tastes talking. I always feel more strongly about stories when I have a clear mental image of where things are taking place, and even whether a character is hot or cold can alter the mood of an event for me. (But that could just be me)

And sometimes when I start making mental maps of places, scenery, and other small details, my inspiration and ideas start to build on themselves. Of course, how much you delve into little details in your own writing depends entirely on your writing style and on what you think works best for your own piece.

Overall, great work! I look forward to reading the rest!
pointer39 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
-_- (In response to your response to my last review) Lol obviously, I'm saying that you were leaving us wondering about all the other saiyans that's all.

As for this chapter, entertaining! Always nice to see Vegeta and Bulma get into a verbal fight :P
Morisako83 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
The dirty way king vegeta talk to bulma is wow bulma just come out and said that she want to find vegeta then maybe just maybe vegeta will give her the dragon balls back .also who ever pilfa is working sound like frieza .and poor karrort is in love with chi chi aww.
smalsa chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
In reference to the previous chapter about the same event being repeated, many people do that and I always find it interesting as a scene/event is always different from any persons perspective and you'll find you pick up on things and find things that you wouldn't have seen before! So, personally I like that! Now, I'm not the biggest fan of reviewers telling authors to read other people's work in reviews; it's kind of a slap in the face in my opinion and yes I could sit here and tell you a few stories that maybe you could get pointers from, but I won't! I think people often forget how hard it could be to read other people's work and then try and write your own...you might lose inspiration and no matter what or who you read, you might think why don't I write like that or why didn't I think of that...so I find many authors sometimes don't read other people's fanfiction whilst they write! If you are interested I have a few in mind, but I think and please don't take this the wrong way but for your age you're doing a pretty damn good job, so keep it up!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »